Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Beta going after Luthon is just sus at this point. He even voted Odd on Day 0 just because Odd voted him back with some vague reasons I barely understood.
This might be the crystal clear proof that you are being dishonest with this post and is perhaps made up in order to attempt to divert the attention from someone. I recall I already called you out in D0 for something about dishonest reading.

I never vote someone just for the sake of countering a vote but always state my case. If not during the very voting process I do that earlier.

But most importantly, tell me, how is going after TAC make me sus? My my, this comes off as full force defensive attempt. This is intriguing now.

Are you just pandering other players here or are you legitimately diverting the attention from him? Because this doesn't look like a well constructed read.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So lets strike deal shall we. You guys let me win over disney and eiffel, and in return i help out with Nzoth and Tzeentch
You just called a cult and made him convert somebody. If you were going to offer help, you could have just come out like Robin instead of doing it in some round about way.

Also, what kind of help can you offer?

Anyway, Michelle was scum read by a few last day phase. What do guys think about her now? My vote is still on Luthon, cause I still don't remember anything he did.

@LuthonTheDragDown please give me your reads. I'm sorry if I missed them.

A few of them were bickering, trying to decide where to have a late late night meal. Some of them had heard rumors earlier around the town about a new burger joint opening recently, so they wanted to go check it out, while the others were too hungry to try out a new place. They wanted a sure thing.

It wasn't until the first light of dawn that they finally agreed on something. The curiosity of the group was too strong, they had to try this burgers everyone was raving about. It wasn't long until each had a Whooper in their hands, "My Goodness! This burger is sugoi" said Drago the pleb. "You said it Aniki, better than SaDonald" responded to him Drago the scrub.
SEE

You just called a cult and made him convert somebody. If you were going to offer help, you could have just come out like Robin instead of doing it in some round about way.

Also, what kind of help can you offer?
Like i said - i only did so bcs i feared he can also resurrect as he can in HS

Get my burgers man, they empower people like it says in lore

Yellow Area - The commercial and touristic heart of Sabaody, this are is filled with shops, restaurants and even an attraction park.[Disney Land] - After a series of abductions and extremely bad PR these past couple of years, the previous Sabaody Park had to declare bankruptcy. Very sad stuff, a family run local business closing its doors. It wasn't long however, before Disney entered town with plans with opening one of their world famous attraction park. Currently under construction, the Park opens its door on D3. Visitors of Grove 30 may spend their time there.[Eiffel Tower] - Paris move aside, Sabaody has its own Iron Lady now. We hear the director of Eiffel Management Firm is holding a press conference at 6 p.m.[Burger King] - Visitors to Grove 50 can grab a bit here. Having recently set up shop, we hear their Whooper is as good as ever...
See. I have a kickass whopper

Status
Not open for further replies.