Status
Not open for further replies.
Fool it is. Actually, you could have replied to me with a proper answer rather than this whole post.
You asked a fool question, so you got a fool answer. Do not ask me to repeat myself just to save you the trouble of reading my earlier posts. My time is no less valuable than yours.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
I think speaking to Beta is almost a waste, I think he is scum in this game. He hasn't been doing none of his over the top, very inaccurate and badly excuted town plays.
So I need to behave like a bad player in order to gain validation from other players and make myself be recognized as Town? :choppawhat:

N

Noctis

You asked a fool question, so you got a fool answer. Do not ask me to repeat myself just to save you the trouble of reading my earlier posts. My time is no less valuable than yours.
Why did I get the feeling you are being darn serious with this post? Guess you could call that energy saving as well, I ought to have started asking the right questions in the appropriate sequence it appears

No, you have made yourself an enemy to all by attempting to unleash eldritch horrors on the game, and you are being treated accordingly. I am very amused by this attempt to conflate yourself with me, though.
Correction, i unleashed one before they slept and did possibly worse things
I am not summoning 2nd but if i am in threat i will.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Actually i am not sure if that is all.
All i know is that i have to establish my dominance as biggest brand on the island. And since i only see disney and eiffel i guess i need to sell burgers and shit and get people to visit me instead of them
How do we buy burgers from you? Do they really empower us lol? After all the stunts you just pulled I won't be surprised if the burger poisoned and killed me lol.
Schierke is Midnight role
Who is that? @Midnight Delight what's you're wincon?

Wait, you saying only one of the two roles submitted will be in the game? I thought random 50 will be choosen from all.
Yepp Only one of the two roles. Anyway, Nat already Ninja'd me.

Dude I have been on TAC all the game phase. Try to re read this game phase from the very start please. Assuming you are not just feigning ignorance.

There's literally nothing illogical about it, not a single square inch of illogicity is present in my behaviour towards TAC. You are accusing me of diverting attention now which is ludicrous. When I was the first to vote TAC alongside Fujishiro. And stated my case too about him, earlier and after doing so.
You have been on Tac all the game phases? On day 0, the only votes I remember from you are your vote on Ratchet, your vote on me and your vote on Odd. You only voted Tac this day phase, if I recall correctly. Enough with the BS. I'm not going to entertain this shit any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.