Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This might be the crystal clear proof that you are being dishonest with this post and is perhaps made up in order to attempt to divert the attention from someone. I recall I already called you out in D0 for something about dishonest reading.

I never vote someone just for the sake of countering a vote but always state my case. If not during the very voting process I do that earlier.

But most importantly, tell me, how is going after TAC make me sus? My my, this comes off as full force defensive attempt. This is intriguing now.

Are you just pandering other players here or are you legitimately diverting the attention from him? Because this doesn't look like a well constructed read.
What a load of bullshit. I already listed Luthon for not contributing and my vote is on him as well. Check the vote distribution or my previous posts.
Why isn't going after Luthon suspicious? You and him I basically accused for not contributing. And you were already a center candidate for a lynch. Instead of defending yourself and making yourself useful, you came to throw a vote on some other player and YOU tried to divert attention away from yourself to Luthon.

See, rather than coming at me with this shit, why didn't you just tell me why you voted Odd last day phase, cause honestly I don't ever remember seeing a reason from you, hell I don't even remember you giving any reads.

I already know you're unhelpful to town, but I guess you're also unhelpful to yourself.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Actually why the fuck am I even dealing with this shit. I should have already seen this coming. Luthon is far better to deal with than a person who basically isn't any help at all.

Change Vote Lynch FinalBeta

Wait, so Beky already claimed Burger king then. That's Luthon's submission, so that means Colonel Sanders isn't present in the game. If Beky doesn't get counter claimed, I think we can leave him for now.
Wait, you saying only one of the two roles submitted will be in the game? I thought random 50 will be choosen from all.

I didn't read it... I just know someone said you are cult
People say many things. I say you are a fool.

If you were hoping I would explain things again for you rather than telling you to go read what has already been written, then you are going to be disappointed. As I’ve said many times already, I am impatient about being asked to repeat myself.

AL sama

Red Haired
I do not guarantee anything about my abilities or Wincon as they are yet to be revealed
meaning??
Actually i am not sure if that is all.
All i know is that i have to establish my dominance as biggest brand on the island. And since i only see disney and eiffel i guess i need to sell burgers and shit and get people to visit me instead of them
bit too easy no??

N

Noctis

People say many things. I say you are a fool.

If you were hoping I would explain things again for you rather than telling you to go read what has already been written, then you are going to be disappointed. As I’ve said many times already, I am impatient about being asked to repeat myself.
Fool it is. Actually, you could have replied to me with a proper answer rather than this whole post.

Zemmi

GodMommie
When we talk about the indies.

If Robin is telling the truth, I think she would be a great access to town. She hasn't done nothing outright that I see to hurt town, and has been playing townish in the thread.

Midnight I do not trust at all, how do you not know nothing I call bs. So I feel like he is lying.

Dynamite - Has actively been hurting town and threatening to hurt us worse

So that the list from safest to most dangerous.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What a load of bullshit. I already listed Luthon for not contributing and my vote is on him as well. Check the vote distribution or my previous posts.
Why isn't going after Luthon suspicious? You and him I basically accused for not contributing. And you were already a center candidate for a lynch. Instead of defending yourself and making yourself useful, you came to throw a vote on some other player and YOU tried to divert attention away from yourself to Luthon.

See, rather than coming at me with this shit, why didn't you just tell me why you voted Odd last day phase, cause honestly I don't ever remember seeing a reason from you, hell I don't even remember you giving any reads.

I already know you're unhelpful to town, but I guess you're also unhelpful to yourself.
Dude I have been on TAC all the game phase. Try to re read this game phase from the very start please. Assuming you are not just feigning ignorance.

There's literally nothing illogical about it, not a single square inch of illogicity is present in my behaviour towards TAC. You are accusing me of diverting attention now which is ludicrous. When I was the first to vote TAC alongside Fujishiro. And stated my case too about him, earlier and after doing so.

Zemmi

GodMommie

I think speaking to Beta is almost a waste, I think he is scum in this game. He hasn't been doing none of his over the top, very inaccurate and badly excuted town plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.