Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also if you guys do wanna lynch me i will invoke Tzeentch to save me
???? this does not help. If you are really town, then your lynch will give us info about who really wanted to push you and who badly wanted to protect you and we can finally analyze voting patterns here.

You would waste our lynch if you did this. FIrstly, how do you even know how to do this? And how do you know he's in the game? is it host perspective?

N

Noctis

1. Trafalgar Law - [Shoto Todoroki]
  2. Lara Croft - [Varvara Andreevan]
  3. Ruby Tojo - [Rimi Sakihata]
  4. Vergo - [Kyros] - PLayed by Fujishiro
  5. Gawr Gura - [Amelia Watso]
  6. Eiffel Tower [Barney Stinson]
  7. N'zoth - [Wario]
  8. Kumamon - [Reigen]
  9. Joseph Joestar - [Goten]
  10. Dazai Osamu - [Undertaker]
  11. Nagato - [Ryo Saeba]
  12. Kurumi Tokisaki - [Mayuri]
  13. Oden - [Choso]
  14. Burger King - [Sanders] - Played by DynaMight
  15. Schierke - [Clown] - Played by Mdight Delight
@Melontonin what type of character schierke is for to be 3rd party

You would waste our lynch if you did this. FIrstly, how do you even know how to do this? And how do you know he's in the game? is it host perspective?
Bcs i submitted Tzeentch as a get out of jail free card in case situations like this happened. And Tzeentch was too juicy of a role to turn down. And since i know Tzeentch and adore him i know damn well how to summon him

If DynaMight is truly just some halfwit corporatist who thinks the Lord of the Deep will help his business, then I am almost certain he will soon be made to realize his mistake. In the story, the Deep One betrayed everyone who ever served him. Many sold themselves to the Deep One in exchange for wealth or power, and in the end he crossed them all. DynaMight is unlikely to be an exception to that rule.

Okay, so Beky just came out as Indie who needs people to buy his burgers?
Actually i am not sure if that is all.
All i know is that i have to establish my dominance as biggest brand on the island. And since i only see disney and eiffel i guess i need to sell burgers and shit and get people to visit me instead of them

If DynaMight is truly just some halfwit corporatist who thinks the Lord of the Deep will help his business, then I am almost certain he will soon be made to realize his mistake. In the story, the Deep One betrayed everyone who ever served him. Many sold themselves to the Deep One in exchange for wealth or power, and in the end he crossed them all. DynaMight is unlikely to be an exception to that rule.
Nah fck that. I know Nzoth and all gods are lying cunts. Expecially Yogg

Status
Not open for further replies.