Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit that has no gender like the Eiffel Tower would be neutral

So if girls = scum then the magical girls and the Vtuber are an issue
The way you suggested this idea for the setup, and then so quickly carried it to its logical extreme, looks very suspicious to me.

vote Oddoddfruit

That's the format here, right?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
yeah, also curious if vergo lynch will show up, if it's fake death wu, which points to scum.

But at moment looks like scum super kill with info, or town.

I still find it suspicious how he in wu day 1, then get's super killed in wu.

His role said it would be revealed when I skimmed it. Working around the write ups will be the hardest parts for sure.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
The reason I asked about the revive thing, is it is something all town should agree on and not just be thrown away on just any random person. I mean it's nothing new, and something that is always discussed.

I actually find it suspicious those who don't bring up the subject.

gna go to sleep
i see decent swapping around and swaying from beta

i think we r on a good track
[vote lynch beta]

gn

if these mfkers kill me during my sleep make sure u proceed with this lynch. fuji was voting beta aswell iirc when he died
Good observation

Beta is known to murder those who vote him. He did it 3x times in a game before anyone caught on.
:thinking:
This literally didn't happen.
How do you know that?
Ruby Tojo superkills townie Vergo, Lara Croft has rigged two posts with explosives.

This might be a battle of the sexes game where boys are town and girls are scum
:pepelit: your intuition is wild, last time when I heard such thing it was in a game where a girl was mafia and said all boys are scum. Which was true in a way, her 2 mates were boys
The true waifus are all town and you should believe in that.

Don't let these girls lead you astray.
I don't believe, show me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.