Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
If you laid some hidden meaning here, I am not seeing it. I have been nothing if not truthful, likely moreso than most people would be in my position, so it seems strange or foolish that you would ask me to be truthful.
Don't worry about it, I'm just covering towns booty, just in case.

I cannot obey your commands simply to assuage your suspicion, for reasons which I made clear in my last post. Do not spite me for refusing to serve you. I am helping in the capacity that I can. Do not ask me to overplay my hand.
One of the reasons why i agreed to Zem plan was to see your reaction. Not quite say i am satisfied.

Your reasons are sound but we are again at standstill.
The one thing which nearly everyone has agreed on is that my actions so far have only served the town. I would be a fool to be so forthcoming if I were the town's enemy. If ever that does not hold true, and I act against your "win," lynch me then. As I said, I am reliant upon the town. However, I also have my own "win" to worry about, and I cannot achieve it by walking into any traps or making too great an enemy of the mafia.

The best laid plans do not survive contact with the enemy, and your plan isn't so well laid to begin with. Forecasting such plans only serves to make me more vulnerable, for reasons I have already explained and do not care to repeat. If that is not your intention, and you truly are innocent, then leave me be so that I can continue helping us both. In any event, demands and threats will not persuade me.
You are really good with words.

Emil

Certified Memelord
gna go to sleep
i see decent swapping around and swaying from beta

i think we r on a good track
[vote lynch beta]

gn

if these mfkers kill me during my sleep make sure u proceed with this lynch. fuji was voting beta aswell iirc when he died

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
gna go to sleep
i see decent swapping around and swaying from beta

i think we r on a good track
[vote lynch beta]

gn

if these mfkers kill me during my sleep make sure u proceed with this lynch. fuji was voting beta aswell iirc when he died
Beta is known to murder those who vote him. He did it 3x times in a game before anyone caught on.

I still don't know why @Robin ability would fail on me though unless I have some hidden passive I'm unaware about. Was there any other restrictions for this ability? Because it would seem weird for someone to roleblock Robin or redirect them.
I'm not aware of anything else which should have interfered.
Quoted these to have them in my Iso and check later what is happening
I just don't like that kinda in game games and stuff. It takes too much time for me and I'm no good at it, and that stuff usually ends up hurting me or putting me in bad spots in games, I'm never lucky in them. So I started ignoring them shortly into the first weeb game I ever played.
For me looks rather like you want to give your eg and make others ignore them too.
Not a towny move imo
Should catch up reading before you place vote
No, why do you think this?
After I am out of this game, I think people should look at posts like these.

I think they usually are valuable later.
Explain please

Status
Not open for further replies.