Chapter Discussion Kaido actually went to block Zoro and Killer's attacks

People saying he was just letting them get direct hits on him, but for Zoro and Killer's attack he clearly doesn't, look at him holding the club.

No wonder he said "Impressive, as expected" (fan scan messed up the line btw)

Perhaps a speed feat for the duo?

I was guessing it was some variation on Sasuga but that doesn't really mean much for the duo if so.

Do you have a scan of what Kaido says?

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

I'll be honest ... As ODA said in an SBS, in a luffy race it is faster than ZORO. Luffy has better FS and is faster, and even so, even foreseeing the future he was unable to dodge completely ... Zoro has a smaller FS and a lower speed ... 1 divine diagram wins. The same for the other SNS. Kaido entering his dragon form at this point is simply the NERF of the author ODA, for the child's play to last longer.

People saying he was just letting them get direct hits on him, but for Zoro and Killer's attack he clearly doesn't, look at him holding the club.

No wonder he said "Impressive, as expected" (fan scan messed up the line btw)

Perhaps a speed feat for the duo?

Well he saw them coming, most probably let them hit him, and or half assedly trying to block. Heck you see it on panel, they are coming at me and he just looks at them with ''.........'' speech bubble.

I'll be honest ... As ODA said in an SBS, in a luffy race it is faster than ZORO. Luffy has better FS and is faster, and even so, even foreseeing the future he was unable to dodge completely ... Zoro has a smaller FS and a lower speed ... 1 divine diagram wins. The same for the other SNS. Kaido entering his dragon form at this point is simply the NERF of the author ODA, for the child's play to last longer.
Speed of specific attacks vary, for example Kaido's Thunder Bagua speed >>>>>

I think you misunderstand. Let someone attack i.e let them make the first move while you take a defensive stance. If you're defending and trying to block, but they still manage to tag you, then it's a speed feat.
As i said, it depends on how serious he was about blocking, i thinks its pretty clear he's still half assing things this chapter.

Heck BM said he was playing with his food, and he asked her to take a backseat right before Zoro and Killer attacked him.

As i said, it depends on how serious he was about blocking, i thinks its pretty clear he's still half assing things this chapter.

Heck BM said he was playing with his food, and he asked her to take a backseat right before Zoro and Killer attacked him.
Yeah of course he's still chilling and not going all out, but apparently they were good enough to get a complement from Kaido nevertheless.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Speed of specific attacks vary, for example Kaido's Thunder Bagua speed >>>>>
This varies, for example, it can vary the distance of kaido against your opponent, whether he is near or far.
But I think KAIDO can be faster.

Kaido went to his dragon form and luffy used G4 a slower form, which really adds points to my thinking, kaido going to his dragon form is just an excuse to make the fight last longer (author's excuse) ...

Because by logic most of the characters on the roof, except luffy, do not support a divine diagram.

This varies, for example, it can vary the distance of kaido against your opponent, whether he is near or far.
But I think KAIDO can be faster.

Kaido went to his dragon form and luffy used G4 a slower form, which really adds points to my thinking, kaido going to his dragon form is just an excuse to make the fight last longer (author's excuse) ...

Because by logic most of the characters on the roof, except luffy, do not support a divine diagram.
And Zoro now conveniently has a move that can deal with Boro Breath spam.

Oda will need to move to other events inside the dome, so there needs to be a period of time where the 5 SNs are able to 'cope'