Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I would think telling everyone that there's a poisoner and a cultist out there be beneficial to town.
Most games are lost for town because they are too scared to share information, like it's a deadly sin. I'm the queen of oversharing I do admit it, but I also win games as town.

The win rate of town here is actually quite horrible, I think this is part of the reason. They are too scared to share.

As for Robin, I don't have enough experience to know what that role could really be, it may just be as Robin described; in that case Kvo most likely scum.
And if you see my role/flip, are you just going to go after Robin because nothing in my role would indicate why it would fail.

I didn't expect you to be the type to tunnel into game mechanics over reads and such.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
And if you see my role/flip, are you just going to go after Robin because nothing in my role would indicate why it would fail.

I didn't expect you to be the type to tunnel into game mechanics over reads and such.
No I don't think going after Robin makes sense. No matter your flip, it will brings us no info on Robin imo.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I also know why you might not know exactly what it does actually also, since you might can't know exactly, the host might not know exactly either until knowing what player you use it on.

I also know why you might not know exactly what it does actually also, since you might can't know exactly, the host might not know exactly either until knowing what player you use it on.
Yep. It depends on who I target and their role.

Also make sure that we vote for the same player.

Status
Not open for further replies.