Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I didn't lack contribution this phase by the way. I made my case on Luthon and Flower, which equates to 2 players to lynch.

I'm down with any of the two.
Luthon I get because he seems to be kinda goofy this game but he kinda is every game I have played with him.

Now flower on the other hand has send 3 players gifts, and 2 confirmed those gifts including myself, so she seems way more town. Unless you think scum is going to give town things that hurt them.

Luthon I get because he seems to be kinda goofy this game but he kinda is every game I have played with him.

Now flower on the other hand has send 3 players gifts, and 2 confirmed those gifts including myself, so she seems way more town. Unless you think scum is going to give town things that hurt them.
That would depend entirely on the character and their alignment so I can't tell. In fact, there many possibilities around and I'm not acknowledged about the powers of most of the submitted character roles. If I knew an evil folk was a good fit for sending materials, I would first consider the relative player bearing such character as scummie, just by pure instinct. Even though alignments don't necessarily correspond to Canon.

I don't feel all the players who confirmed the ability are scum either, that's far fetched to believe, unless Flower invented an excuse to stop sending materials.

But my vote is on Luthon right now and I feel it is well placed.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Something tells me the wolves are happy with the votes, it's way too quiet.
I don't think Hawks is mafia. Probably a third party related to cult since he was the one who summoned it.

So assuming that there's more than one faction of scum and the ones being lynched aren't the main mafia, I think it explains the quietness.

Status
Not open for further replies.