Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm Town -_-...

But why am I so slow? It takes so much time for my stuff to be useful.
I believed you were on D0 because of that entire thing, but since I wasn't sure if people would keep the same wincon, I really wanted to make sure. So for now you seem town to me, I do know there are converting roles in this game, which is why we all have to be careful.

I believed you were on D0 because of that entire thing, but since I wasn't sure if people would keep the same wincon, I really wanted to make sure. So for now you seem town to me, I do know there are converting roles in this game, which is why we all have to be careful.
Yeah, Cults are annoying. We should find out who was Culted.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Same as last phase. I will keep reading but it's raid time in 20 minutes, I was already removed from line 1 to 2, by the time this mafia game is over, pretty sure I'm gonna be on a pugs line :gokulaugh:

Page 163(Yes, I know how behind I am)
try flip flopping this like yesterday, see what happens

what?
Can't really tell if this is a joke or not, but this statement is making me sus Melo but not that much but I admit that it's wierd but nothing too noticeable.
What do you mean? It's clear as day man isn't town lol
Yet, you moved your vote, seems pretty sus to me, unless you found Luthon more important.

I actually want answers from Flower before I vote for her. I town read her yesterday simply because of her post and how she was sticking for no lynch despite the opposition. I don't think a scum would be that daring.

But at the beginning of this day phase, as I mentioned in my post about flower, she became suspicious because she just admitted saying she had abilities on Day 0, but on Day 0 her argument for people to trust her was that she was the first to come out with "???" and having no abilities. So her play is very confusing and contradicting.

Beta on the other hand, he has gone from Neutral/Suspicious to scum. I honestly see nothing in his posts and nothing from him. He's most definitely one of my prime candidates this day phase for a lynch.
Why are you willing to waste your vote on Beta instead of Flo? You seeing nothing in Beta's post and deciding to vote him over Flower's contradictory statements seems very suspicious. You 2 are scum-buddies and you want to protect Flo because their role powers.
kvo you say
an nf player
as expected.
what is an nf player?

Noted.

Wait i missed that, can you give me an example? I saw her try to go along with Usopps Lynch of voting Rej, but ussually she's very distrustfull and wouldn't follow other people's leads, especially not D0/1.

This is another thing i missed, did she really claim that she had a ??? role sheet @Go D. Usopp ™ @Zem @Rej ?

Wait, i thought she told Zem she would tell her something since D0, so i guess she said it today?

Beta usually tunnels the hell out of someone when he's town, and as Town leader will try to take over the game. To me he is not town.

So yes Scum or indie, most likely the former.

But as i said, Flower is more dangerous imo.
So we should all post our votes on Flo
Mafia teams have a group effort to vote for council.

I think we should come to some kind of agreement who we will vote for, I know scum will even say in thread who they are voting for to go along with whoever we all agree on. However, if towns votes are all over the place, it will make the chances of their picks getting in.
Glad to see this was aleady stated.
Unvote lynch: Rej
Vote Lynch<Flower>

Status
Not open for further replies.