Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
So do you think @Robin is the type of person who would do it?

@Zem why do you think that Robin's possbile stunt of pulling the CL accusing a random dude is a good and valid town cred strat?
Because I have seen it all the time. I have used the strategy before myself in one of Novas games actually xD

One way i could see it is Kvothe flipping indie, and is uncovertable.

Zem claims to be immune to conversion, guess thats why she was sure there was a conversion thing going on.

So i guess that's a possiblity, still a super balsy play.
Bingo! I am town so their ability would easily go through on me if they are telling the truth, town has nothing to lose but everything gain by them visiting me.

Because I have seen it all the time. I have used the strategy before myself in one of Novas games actually xD

Bingo! I am town so their ability would easily go through on me if they are telling the truth, town has nothing to lose but everything gain by them visiting me.
Thing is, this would all have to work if we believe you are indeed town and arent just using, say your scummate Robin to confirm you and her.

Im being paranoid right now, you'll have to forgive me.

I'll let this day play out and make my judgment on where i see people.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Im legit town.
I think we should Go for Flower over Beta, while i agree that Beta isnt town, i think Flower is the more dangerous player and she feels extremely off to me this game with the way she's playing.

I'd rather not wait another day to see if she may or not confirm herself.
I actually want answers from Flower before I vote for her. I town read her yesterday simply because of her post and how she was sticking for no lynch despite the opposition. I don't think a scum would be that daring.

But at the beginning of this day phase, as I mentioned in my post about flower, she became suspicious because she just admitted saying she had abilities on Day 0, but on Day 0 her argument for people to trust her was that she was the first to come out with "???" and having no abilities. So her play is very confusing and contradicting.

Beta on the other hand, he has gone from Neutral/Suspicious to scum. I honestly see nothing in his posts and nothing from him. He's most definitely one of my prime candidates this day phase for a lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
aight im caught up. if i missed anyone's quote or questions to me lemme know xd

gna go to sleep soon but will drop my thoughts on day 2 b4 then

make sure u guys choose a groove btw dont forget

Zemmi

GodMommie
Thing is, this would all have to work if we believe you are indeed town and arent just using, say your scummate Robin to confirm you and her.

Im being paranoid right now, you'll have to forgive me.

I'll let this day play out and make my judgment on where i see people.
Absolutely fine to be paranoid. I'm extremely paranoid in games, that is why I am always like if I can't confirm it myself it's not real xD

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you really did I doubt you would have said that stuff about my play from the first day to this one, and see I abuse the emote in all games so far xD

btw what do you think about my plan to deal with the Robin situation?
she shud use it on fujishiro lol
we can hit 2 birds with 2 stones like that lmao

but im sure she will be roleblocked or even killed lol

Good morning everyone. I'm delighted to see that we all woke up in one piece today. Get it? One Piece? Like... like the manga? Ahh hahaha... hah... heh...

Anyway, I bring news that should delight the senses and puzzle the mind. I am what you might call a magical girl, and though I am not part of your charming little town, I live nearby and my fate is intertwined with the town's. Simply put, for me to win requires the town also to win, and if the town is defeated, then I will suffer that same fate. Luckily for us both, I mean to ensure our mutual victory.

You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.

Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?
kvo you say
an nf player
as expected.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I actually want answers from Flower before I vote for her. I town read her yesterday simply because of her post and how she was sticking for no lynch despite the opposition. I don't think a scum would be that daring.

But at the beginning of this day phase, as I mentioned in my post about flower, she became suspicious because she just admitted saying she had abilities on Day 0, but on Day 0 her argument for people to trust her was that she was the first to come out with "???" and having no abilities. So her play is very confusing and contradicting.

Beta on the other hand, he has gone from Neutral/Suspicious to scum. I honestly see nothing in his posts and nothing from him. He's most definitely one of my prime candidates this day phase for a lynch.
The thing about sticking to people being town from the first phase thingy we went through might be a very bad idea to follow. I believe some people might not still be town, who thought they were during that phase.

Zemmi

GodMommie
she shud use it on fujishiro lol
we can hit 2 birds with 2 stones like that lmao

but im sure she will be roleblocked or even killed lol
I still think my plan is better. Converting roles are the scariest in games and I know this one has them, as you all know why I knew there was at least one in this game now.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

I'm unsure because I had no abilities after I got my role, but I think that she was vanilla like us on day 0, then on night 0 she got an ability that she could use specifically on n0. That's how I understood Drago's post.

Night 0 has been extended.
You have 23 to submit any N0 actions (if any).

And then the following post:
Note - Concerning N0 actions, unless specified in your role PM, you do not have any. Normal night actions may not be submitted during this phase.​
I could be wrong, because I see it the other way too.

Yes, I think everyone I play with is capable of doing this.
Noted.

Wait i missed that, can you give me an example? I saw her try to go along with Usopps Lynch of voting Rej, but ussually she's very distrustfull and wouldn't follow other people's leads, especially not D0/1.

This is another thing i missed, did she really claim that she had a ??? role sheet @Go D. Usopp ™ @Zem @Rej ?

Wait, i thought she told Zem she would tell her something since D0, so i guess she said it today?

Beta usually tunnels the hell out of someone when he's town, and as Town leader will try to take over the game. To me he is not town.

So yes Scum or indie, most likely the former.

But as i said, Flower is more dangerous imo.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Noted.

Wait i missed that, can you give me an example? I saw her try to go along with Usopps Lynch of voting Rej, but ussually she's very distrustfull and wouldn't follow other people's leads, especially not D0/1.

This is another thing i missed, did she really claim that she had a ??? role sheet @Go D. Usopp ™ @Zem @Rej ?

Wait, i thought she told Zem she would tell her something since D0, so i guess she said it today?

Beta usually tunnels the hell out of someone when he's town, and as Town leader will try to take over the game. To me he is not town.

So yes Scum or indie, most likely the former.

But as i said, Flower is more dangerous imo.

I was skimming the thread during that phase since there was so much useless chatter going on. Flower was the first person I seen mention ??? and said it was a town role.

When I seen it, I automatically believed her because mine was the same, and I stated that to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.