Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

That's quite an irrational take.

Basially, You aren't sharing scum read because you fear they will kill you. That's not townie behavior. You are basically hello scums
No, because I am more afraid that It won't do any good for anyone. You just want scum reads for the sake of getting reads that you wouldn't even bother to look back and you literally can only lynch one player. If I find it necessary to give reads on someone I will give them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No, because I am more afraid that It won't do any good for anyone. You just want scum reads for the sake of getting reads that you wouldn't even bother to look back and you literally can only lynch one player. If I find it necessary to give reads on someone I will give them.
Why you people are in habit of assuming what others are thinking when they ask something?

I will tell you why I asked when you will give your reads.

N

Noctis

I'm afraid it could be some sort of it has to be said x amount of times also. That is why I don't want people saying it.
Alright. I will not say that again.

Why you people are in habit of assuming what others are thinking when they ask something?

I will tell you why I asked when you will give your reads.
fine, not sure what you want to get from these reads.

Melon
Kiwi
Luthon
Probably Queen as well.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Don't you guys also feel weird that Rej randomly showed up in the game thread today just to cast shadows and his vote to my detrimental?

I haven't seen him contribute here once today

Status
Not open for further replies.