Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Is this to fish a silly reaction or you legit feel I'm lying? If yes what's your case?

Are you scum in this game Rej?
fuck I said the taboo word, that's happen when I have a full shedule

I just think you can't tell the full truth there, you used the word "vanilla" which I will never buy. Fuji was a top town and only scum target them usually.

Also your question asking whether I am scum is quite shemy. I am a full blood town and I am anxious about getting punished becaused I said the L word like 3 or 4 times since announcement.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I just hope that the punishment for breaking the taboo is related to votes. Maybe a shadow vote will be cast on us. If that is the case consider me maybe having some votes on me.
I am honestly comming out this way, so this can be considered.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can probably throw a name or two, but I'd rather not. If I'm right, it would be alarming for them to either kill me or do something else. If I'm wrong and died next phase, my suspects might get into the spotlight. I'd even go as far as to say that giving scum reads right now would entirely be useless in my case.
That's quite an irrational take.

Basially, You aren't sharing scum read because you fear they will kill you. That's not townie behavior. You are basically hello scums

Status
Not open for further replies.