Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you consider the most obvious possibility that is lying? All said, what should make the most sense to you is Robin is bullshitting.

Like Robin said, you been avoiding this matter unlike when with what Robin pulled he should have been one of your suspects.
Unless ofcrs you are hiding something, and know something we don't.

I will say it plain n clear, you don't look good Kvothe
because I don't see a damn reason why he would lie. Straight off the bat I thought the person would be lying until I saw who used the ability. I've been trying to defend myself in regards to this. I know who this person is because I invited him to play and meta wise I don't understand what would his reasoning be to frame me like that on day 1. I feel there's more than just us two in terms of interaction.

Praise be to @Dragomir and @novaselinenever for hosting this game and including a good philosophy professor like you in the game 🙏🙏
I am merely a follower. Please, do not assume that I deserve a title such as professor, for I will never be close to those who are upmost high.

I find Lind to be reliable and to be one of the most town in this game. I think they are good to keep around,
Wait... this post from Lind.
I don't see anything wrong with that.

All of this is pointless
All is vanity. What gain have the workers from their toil? I have seen the business that God has given to everyone to be busy with. He has made everything suitable for its time; moreover he has put a sense of past and future into their minds, yet they cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.