Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

To give thanks is to know truth, though to truly know is left to those who remain humble. Do not know what your left hand know what your right hand does. And do know give praise like a hypocrite in the streets but in your home.
You are perfect; you should definitely join one piece RP section, it just for you.

Anyway, I say every one of you should try one piece RP section. It's fun to make your own stories.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To give thanks is to know truth, though to truly know is left to those who remain humble. Do not know what your left hand know what your right hand does. And do know give praise like a hypocrite in the streets but in your home.
Thank you for philosophy lecture. I have seen enlightenment.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You are perfect; you should definitely join one piece RP section, it just for you.

Anyway, I say every one of you should try one piece RP section. It's fun to make your own stories.

:pepeanger:Stop dragging innocent and pure hearted people into darkness:believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.