Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
If I am getting voted out then I will
Sus

Dynamight is obviously getting yeeted this phase

Your interaction with Robin is next most obvious thread we gotta follow. Town vig will most likely have you on the hit list alongside Beta and Midnight. I'd recommend doing something now. You might not live to see another phase where you get voted.

what if this was @Salah WG ?? cause didn't make a single post yet and I know he is active on WG
Completely forgot about this game tbh
This is the first tag i noticed, sorry i was getting so much notifs due to being very active in other threads so didn't notice

I'm not gonna check 300 pages lol
So if anyone can give me a summary i will really appreciate it & then i will only search for posts of players mentioned in the summary

What's the vote mentioned by hosts?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Akai2 why do you trust Robin so much? Is it because she's your favorite one piece character?
I'm 50/50 on Robin and Kvo.

Most likely one of them is lying. Or they're both scum and this is a ruse to have us chase our tails.

Probability of role block on N0 that coincidentally happened to block one of the few players that submitted an action is scarce.

Reason I'm after Kvo is she mentioned claiming to clear her name. I suggested she does so we can make heads and tails of this situation.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
no it's that Jinri is cursed or something
why haven't you being active Rayan ?
Lazy,, the game is too quick, too much pages to catch up etc.

To be honest I barely know what happened here : roles, interactions etc since the beginning, I followed some things like the Council we have to elect, the roads we have to takes, the grooves etc. But outside of that :emohiyo:

AL sama

Red Haired
Completely forgot about this game tbh
This is the first tag i noticed, sorry i was getting so much notifs due to being very active in other threads so didn't notice

I'm not gonna check 300 pages lol
So if anyone can give me a summary i will really appreciate it & then i will only search for posts of players mentioned in the summary

What's the vote mentioned by hosts?
ghost?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.