Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
i think this is straight fishing, the routes have nothing to do with anything. drop this now

nobody answer this pls lol

and i dont trust u cuz i didnt expect u to be here, i am thinking one scum faction voted beta, the other voted u
I literally brought up a hypothesis and you're just getting way to worked up about it, and please go Iso my posts and point out one scummy thing I said. I was one of the most active hunters D1

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I literally brought up a hypothesis and you're just getting way to worked up about it, and please go Iso my posts and point out one scummy thing I said. I was one of the most active hunters D1
well i like the memes u post, could be why r u here

it just u and beta r the biggest surprises to be tbh

i expected yo tan and JW

also im skeptical about AL, but he seems to have alot of respect in this community. i can see ppl that dont read the thread voting for him

Akai2

β€Ž
no I didn't get the same color
Alright Al answered the rest can answer yes or no as well

Not everyone here mentioned what they picked apart from myself and Usopp and he's the only one mad about it for some reason

I actually wanna pursue this further so I'll ask again

3. @Finalbeta
5. @Kiwipom
6. @Noctis
7. @Rej
8. @Zem

Please say whether you got the same color role as the route you chose. You don't have to specify what color just say yes or no

Thanks

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž

Not everyone here mentioned what they picked apart from myself and Usopp and he's the only one mad about it for some reason

3. @Finalbeta
5. @Kiwipom
6. @Noctis
7. @Rej
8. @Zem

Please say whether you got the same color role as the route you chose. You don't have to specify what color just say yes or no

Thanks
What do you mean same color?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
I agreed with the person I am in chat with they would vote for kiwi
thank you I'm honoured :catblush:

The thing with Beta when he is scum is he kills the people who sus him lol. And he did that with Fuji (who did sus him)

Also no way he's just vanilla town now.

Another thing is I was under the impression that I got in with only one vote but if that's not the case then scum definitely voted Beta in. It doesn't mean that beta is town though because beta was getting offed anyways so his scum mates could of thrown him in as a wild card.

So all of this just solidifies for me that Beta isn't town.

But like if Midnight is cult then he definitely gets priority so we don't have to deal with conversions. Vig shoot Beta please

Vote Midnight

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
its not that im mad about it, i just see it as u fishing for the other's routes

every know my route was red from start of the game lol

Akai2

β€Ž
I'm town meaning I'm green, but I didn't pick a green route if there is one on there.
Yes that's what I meant. I picked green route and got a green role. So unless you're lying, then this theory is a bust. Hopefully a couple others could verify this other u and Al so we can move on

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

The thing with Beta when he is scum is he kills the people who sus him lol. And he did that with Fuji (who did sus him)

Another thing is I was under the impression that I got in with only one vote but if that's not the case then scum definitely voted Beta in. It doesn't mean that beta is town though because beta was getting offed anyways so his scum mates could of thrown him in as a wild card.

But like if Midnight is cult then he definitely gets priority so we don't have to deal with conversions. Vig shoot Beta please

Vote Midnight
hes jester
i dont think its wise to vote him, he shud be vigged

also forgot about u too, u shudnt really be here seeing how u had some suspicion on u

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž

3. @Finalbeta
5. @Kiwipom
6. @Noctis
7. @Rej
8. @Zem

Thanks
lol I don't wanna answer this. I'm certain it has nothing to do with alignment

Akai2

β€Ž
well i like the memes u post, could be why r u here
Thanks bby :catlewd:You know u my ningen but this game turns us against each other :josad:

My route color theory seems to be getting pushback from more experienced players anyway so I'll drop it for now
it just u and beta r the biggest surprises to be tbh

i expected yo tan and JW

also im skeptical about AL, but he seems to have alot of respect in this community. i can see ppl that dont read the thread voting for him
Zem voted for me and I voted for myself. Not out of arrogance but I'm the only one I know for sure is town lol

I remember a couple saying they have a town read on me so I'm sure i got more votes

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I'm surprised too but Zem said she voted for me.

Also Yo Tan Wa apparently did because of the Sukuna vs Gojo debate but I'm not sure if that was a joke or not.
I didn't vote for you, the person I am in chat with did. I voted for Akai.

I think you were closet to a town read as any that I was sure was going to get in. It is shocking though some of those aren't here.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž

Vote Midnight
Nope I'm not getting offed

Unless scum wants me out of the equation because I suspected one of their guys, yet my character doesn't bear abilities anymore anyway, I'm no threat to scum.

If a townie kills me, then c'est la vie. That's for the worse.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
ok lemme put it straight

i dont really know who is or isnt that popular here on WG

i thought we would see flower, nat, rej, lind, noctis, yotanwa, zem, and maybe AL

1. i am surprised lind, nat, yo tan, flower arent here, altho flower seems scum read by many so not a big surprise
2. as an NF player i am surprised JW isnt here..

so it begs the question, how popular are beta/kiwi/akai as players to be here?

Status
Not open for further replies.