Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
i mean honestly this is an extra lynch, so we dont REALLY have to lynch anyone, specially players that arent in the council and cant defend themselves.

this is where we maybe dont have to lynch. not day 0 like what happened.

i think we ought to hard discuss the council lynch during the day and just do it during the night without alot of talk imo.

basically every day we must form 2 main wagon, one for day lynch one for night lynch
I mean the consensus this dayphase was Beta

Again it’s either beta or midnight that has to go. And I’m not going for no lynch right now

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
its fine lets assume ur not getting lynched

who do u think is better lynch candidate rn?
To be honest AL or Kiwipom. That AL comment left me interdict. And Kiwipom is the embodiment of my theory, unlikely to be nominated by town and went after me so hastily. AL also tagged Kiwipom specifically, so that's potentially informative if we lynch one of the two.

But on the other hand Luthon is also there...

What do you have in mind?

Zemmi

GodMommie
i mean honestly this is an extra lynch, so we dont REALLY have to lynch anyone, specially players that arent in the council and cant defend themselves.

this is where we maybe dont have to lynch. not day 0 like what happened.

i think we ought to hard discuss the council lynch during the day and just do it during the night without alot of talk imo.

basically every day we must form 2 main wagon, one for day lynch one for night lynch
That is why I said we will lynch confirmed anti-towns. I wouldn't vote for anyone I'm not completely sure about.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean the consensus this dayphase was Beta

Again it’s either beta or midnight that has to go. And I’m not going for no lynch right now
u r saying beta and he is saying u lol

To be honest AL or Kiwipom. That AL comment left me interdict. And Kiwipom is the embodiment of my theory, unlikely to be nominated by town and went after me so hastily. AL also tagged Kiwipom specifically, so that's potentially informative if we lynch one of the two.

But on the other hand Luthon is also there...

What do you have in mind?
out of kiwi or u i think u look worse tbh. imma iso kiwi aswell and see why he maybe got voted here

what u guys think of akai? u think he shud be here?

That is why I said we will lynch confirmed anti-towns. I wouldn't vote for anyone I'm not completely sure about.
if we have someone confirmed antitown we will kill them day 1 lol

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
u r saying beta and he is saying u lol
It’s because I sussed him lol. His gameplay is always omgus

just look at how he superkilled Fuji who sussed him

Anyways, Usopp idk how I’m here either so I’d suggest you just wait tmr and see who said they voted me.
I’ve played almost every mafia game on WG and know all of the WG mafia players so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them did nominate me

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
lmao thx for voting for me @Yo Tan Wa

wait did I miss something? Why is he cult?
You mean the 'cleansing' is cult ability? How about Robin's change to magical girls? Both seems culty

Also let's not forget Mango who also claimed indie and knew that Hawks wasn't burger king but....lol here we are
By the way keep an eye on these ones. If Kiwipom and Midnight sticked together, this could be interesting going by my famous theory of someone attempting to salvage Midnight and divert attention onto me regardless.

AL could still be scum casually tagging Kiwipom however. Not sure if a triad is likely, sounds a bit far fetched for now.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Listen ofc we will try to get rid of all the scum we can in the Day Phase, but I doubt we will ever come here without knowing who another anti town is. So there is no reason for us not to lynch someone here unless we come here without a solid lynch candidate. So us not having anyone to lynch and doing a no lynch is very unlikely.

@Go D. Usopp ™ What was you stance on my no lynch on D0.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Listen ofc we will try to get rid of all the scum we can in the Day Phase, but I doubt we will ever come here without knowing who another anti town is. So there is no reason for us not to lynch someone here unless we come here without a solid lynch candidate. So us not having anyone to lynch and doing a no lynch is very unlikely.

@Go D. Usopp ™ What was you stance on my no lynch on D0.
i think the no lynch day 0 was bad personally, but the other wagon to that was rej who is slowly slipping off the radar now after that day 0. i'd like to think some players investigated him and are giving him town reads. doesnt mean he shud just become this inactive now with lazy vote on flower.

overall this game has rly low kills which is surprising and half the players r afk with 0 to 3 posts too. some ppl really need to die for this to progress forward. not dynamite. we cannot afford these random indie hunting kills tbh.

which is why every1 bringing this robin vs kvothe thing is distracting the thread imo. that issue can be easily resolved if robin uses her ability and it appears on a writeup on someone that we know as town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Finalbeta i would like to hear ur reasoning for killing fuji, because he actually screamed town to me. it makes no sense u shoot a superkill at him out of every1 else.

ur the only confirmed killer here, and if ur rolecrushed its probaably cuz u got jester culted by midnight.

im willing to say if clown becomes a jester we shud atleast be notified tbh, so this risk vs reward on ur lynch is the best we got rn.

we r stopping the jester cult from growing if anything, and killing a potential mafia member. thats 100% best info lynch today

Emil

Certified Memelord
It’s because I sussed him lol. His gameplay is always omgus

just look at how he superkilled Fuji who sussed him

Anyways, Usopp idk how I’m here either so I’d suggest you just wait tmr and see who said they voted me.
I’ve played almost every mafia game on WG and know all of the WG mafia players so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them did nominate me
thats the thing idk alot of u guys, but if ur popular on WG u will likely get voted

AL said he voted me which i take as a clear attempt to buddying. we do share the same scum read of beta but he town reads flower. this is very important to look at actually depending on beta's flip. i smell scum vs scum action here.

we can certainly ask who voted for us. im sure alot of ppl will end up having low votes like 2~3 and will end up decided by RNG. i am positive i'm one of those.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Yo Tan was one of the guys to question my role, I haven't followed his apparent claim however, so I can't totally tell what you are on about. I recall Rej also questioned my role and Rej is also being too quiet. But he isn't relentlessly active when rolling Town, so I haven't listed him.
What do you mean with "too quite"? I think I have a decent activity like some others here.
Also I always sign out when I g2g.

I just woke up.

Everyone knows you are a murder and I was just warming up with Vergo san, then he got killed. I feel betrayed, I feel we got anti-townd there. So snapping at your claim should not be a surprise to you. So I wonder why its such a surprise.

I was iffy on the indie lynch and if there are pro town indies or full neutrals out there then they might generate distrust against town. So I didnt chose the trigger happy Dyna yeet but I decided to yeet the murder.

Wanted to get this out of the way. Will now read the rest be patient with me since I am at work.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I literally said it's just a theory, why are you getting so defensive :kriwhat:

Not gonna lynch someone just based on route they picked, unless I can get everyone here to confirm if they got the same role color as the route they chose? Can you guys please confirm this? If y'all townies y'all should have no issues doing so right? :choppawhat:

@AL sama
@Finalbeta
@Go D. Usopp ™
@Kiwipom
@Noctis
@Rej
@Zem
I chose the first route. Randed town. Your theory is a**, I bet there is something else behind that and we will figure once the game unfolds.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Beta is likely scum. No way he is town, there should be no way he is here.

I know people voted for me, I agreed with the person I am in chat with they would vote for kiwi, I knew Noctis was going to get votes, I voted for Akai myself. I am also not shocked that people voted for Al.

Btw Al since that part is over when I quoted you to say I suspected you, I did that to see if any of them would follow along with what I said.

Beta, Rej and God are the surprises to me.
Why am I a surprise? I advertised myself properly xd

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Nope I'm not getting offed

Unless scum wants me out of the equation because I suspected one of their guys, yet my character doesn't bear abilities anymore anyway, I'm no threat to scum.

If a townie kills me, then c'est la vie. That's for the worse.
No threat to scum? But still a threat to others?

Status
Not open for further replies.