Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I also think we should lay out some ground work to how we operate here taking in consideration some of things @Go D. Usopp ™ has said.

I really liked the idea that starting the next phase we go after the 2nd highest lynch train, that will give the person the opportunity to defend themselves knowing they would be up for lynch in here (even though I think we will have confirmed scums already in these lynch trains or at least they should be)

I think we should also avoid talking about any town reads we have during this period, nothing good can come from it, unless it's someone being discuessed to be lynched here and we really believe they are town.

Also most importantly just because you are here in this council doesn't mean you are town, so there is no mistaking there.

Exactly, do you think after so many people claiming to lynch you, kill you, or whatever will vote for you in council?
I mean if I had a team, this team would never nominate me because they would know they get nothing out of it. Think about it, I'm the least guy Town listens to when it comes to decisive and impellent matters, so why would they think I could be capable of playing WIFOM/reversal psychology by asserting what I'm now asserting and avoid getting lynched?

I was presumably either legitimately voted by Town or set up by a scum team I'm not part of and this is why I theorized a reason for such could be a Midnight salvage attempt on top of the fact that the elders that look less likely to have been nominated by Town could simply divert the attention off themselves, onto me. This is my rationale here.

N

Noctis

No, though from other things I just seen. Why are you trying to deflect from Midnight being cult, even though he has claimed it?
No. Midnight doesn't necessarily need to through the lynch, can be left to town vig or any other killing role we may have. We get lynches as an info machine to get reactions, defense out of the player, boosting the discussion and whatnot, using them to eliminate confirmed scum is a big disappointment.

Zemmi

GodMommie
No. Midnight doesn't necessarily need to through the lynch, can be left to town vig or any other killing role we may have. We get lynches as an info machine to get reactions, defense out of the player, boosting the discussion and whatnot, using them to eliminate confirmed scum is a big disappointment.
Midnight is the only logical lynch.

Like I said I would lean more to Kiwi being town, that is why I told my chat mate that it was cool for them to vote her here. So the fact you are asking to lynch someone else I lean more to being town is also something interesting.

Zemmi

GodMommie
No, I am just not a very big fan of lynching a player that provides no discussion whatsoever. Such players can be left to vig while we if we discuss some other player we'll get reactions.
It is a big discussion factor if he is cult, we can see his abilities through his death and no better hwo to counter anyone else he converted.

N

Noctis

Midnight is the only logical lynch.

Like I said I would lean more to Kiwi being town, that is why I told my chat mate that it was cool for them to vote her here. So the fact you are asking to lynch someone else I lean more to being town is also something interesting.
Sure, if a majority wants to go with Midnight who am I to say anything, but I just don't really like such a useless way that gives us no info whatsoever. Beky lynch has already been a big disappointment. And if Midnight is a cult, he bound to convert someone whether we lynch him or not.

It is a big discussion factor if he is cult, we can see his abilities through his death and no better hwo to counter anyone else he converted.
@Finalbeta were you vig?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Sure, if a majority wants to go with Midnight who am I to say anything, but I just don't really like such a useless way that gives us no info whatsoever. Beky lynch has already been a big disappointment. And if Midnight is a cult, he bound to convert someone whether we lynch him or not.

@Finalbeta were you vig?
Beta was a Vig.

It's not just this right here it is also what you said about Robin, saying she was cult trying to move away from the entire thing of midnight being cult. That is why I am getting really curious, with you here trying to change the lynch from a confirmed scum.

N

Noctis

Beta was a Vig.

It's not just this right here it is also what you said about Robin, saying she was cult trying to move away from the entire thing of midnight being cult. That is why I am getting really curious, with you here trying to change the lynch from a confirmed scum.
It just how I really play, I don't like wasting lynch on obvious scum that gives us no info when we can just leave them to Vig who will have a proper night target rather than gambling on a random player. That's practically my only reason.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It just how I really play, I don't like wasting lynch on obvious scum that gives us no info when we can just leave them to Vig who will have a proper night target rather than gambling on a random player. That's practically my only reason.
You don't believe scum has night immunity? Especially if they are indies?

N

Noctis

You don't believe scum has night immunity? Especially if they are indies?
I do, but I also believe we have good vigilantes like with unique kills, but also come right back to the point I am sure if we settle here for Midnight right now then the remaining hours will be used for nothing where if we even tried to discuss about other players a little bit we'll get a reaction out of other councils. Like you don't necessarily need to lynch them but you can make them feel they will be lynched if they did not answer accordingly

Zemmi

GodMommie
I do, but I also believe we have good vigilantes like with unique kills, but also come right back to the point I am sure if we settle here for Midnight right now then the remaining hours will be used for nothing where if we even tried to discuss about other players a little bit we'll get a reaction out of other councils. Like you don't necessarily need to lynch them but you can make them feel they will be lynched if they did not answer accordingly
We are free to discuss what we want throughout the night.

I think though for town to be able to make appropriate actions through the night and not waste them on the person we lynch we should set who we are lynching in stone early. That is why I say we set it firm on Midnight, then we can discuess anyone else we want here or other players.

N

Noctis

We are free to discuss what we want throughout the night.

I think though for town to be able to make appropriate actions through the night and not waste them on the person we lynch we should set who we are lynching in stone early. That is why I say we set it firm on Midnight, then we can discuess anyone else we want here or other players.
Okay, we go with midnight this phase.

Who do you suspect outside of him?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Okay, we go with midnight this phase.

Who do you suspect outside of him?
Most of the game actually but that is because there is a real lack of activity from a good amount of the players.

I trust none of the indies because they can say whatever they want but be something completely different, so that is a given.

When I was looking back at Juliet's posts earlier this morning I also notice that both Nat and Linl both seemed to be confused on the entire ??? until it became apparent that there might be a few of us with it.

Rayan - lack of activity
Beta - I already gave my reasons for that, but him actually being here makes me lean more town thinking this is a scum troll to hurt the council
Kvothe- because I can't make heads or tails with the situation with Robin
Rej - because I still find that he made that entire claim thing kinda crazy who takes time to do that especially when they are high in emotions?
Alibaba - I am thinking the oh poor me I didn't get the character I want is a farce. I think they are using that to not participate and to kinda coast, very unlikely town.

Status
Not open for further replies.