Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Anyway I gotta go and won't appear active for at least 8-10 years
Damn Kiddo, I know my memes are stinking up the thread but please don't leave for a decade because of it :josad:

I voted Midnight and that vote is firm. He claimed a conversion indy, which is bad news as far as I can tell. However, since Midnight is so obvious, I'm willing to listen to other options.

Problem is, I don't believe there's substantial scum evidence against other users. Many are inactive or coasting, so no chance for slips.

I just have some small observations that are most likely flimsy cases that lead to town v town tunneling + mislynches
For example,

1) I sus Lindltaylor response to the whole ??? business.

2) I didn't like how oddoddfruit tried to convince us there're no mafia just indies and town.

3) I have my issues with a couple of things LuthonTheDragDown said.

4) RayanOO literally came in last few mins of DP to jump on Dynamight vote. Seemed like a "hey wholesome townie bois I voted the same as you remember?" level move!

5) Then the whole Robin/Kvo deal

6) Also Beta might just be a really bad town player. Using your kill randomly so early is garbage, but he could be telling the truth.

7) Alibaba hinging his entire existence on his precious overrated (yeah I said it bitch!) waifu Kurumi is sus af too. He didn't even participate at all. Fuck Kurumi.

8) Al is playing exactly like he was in WCI and he was a survivor role. I expected him as an experienced player to hunt more.

Now, the chances of all of them being anti-town is slim to none. We're just grasping at straws among players that actually participated. So unless someone has a suggestion that has a low chance of being a mislynch other than Midnight, I'm willing to listen. Since I agree with Noctis that his lynch is a given so we might postpone it. I don't want to lynch Beta since I know many here don't like him and he'll get his sooner or later anyway.

I was lucky D1 was sat and sun so I could follow the game. I'll be inactive 8:30 ish to 6ish EST work days. I might check in in little 5-10 minute breaks to read some posts, but I won't be able to contribute much to the hunt.

But this phase is 48 hours long so we have plenty of time to discuss whether there's a better lynch than Midnight or not.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
AL said he voted me which i take as a clear attempt to buddying. we do share the same scum read of beta but he town reads flower. this is very important to look at actually depending on beta's flip. i smell scum vs scum action here.
me buddying like that would be funny

I think you missed my reads on you last phase and my reasoning for voting you here

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Biased is the correct word.
Lmao, sorry. I thought you get the benefit of being a social player, but this cycle imho you are one of the weaker voters.
Damn bruh :christain: at least be nice about it jeez

Sorry can you go over what you and Salah said again? I pretty much never saw him post. As for trusting each other here, sorry fam, you and Zem are above 50% town for me, the rest I'm still not trusting. That's why I voted for myself cause I'm the only one 100% sure is town.

Gimme 10 mins I'll be back with a long post on my thoughts on NP strategy before I start work
Lol sry

@Rej to go with your discussion on indies.

I don't mind keeping indies in the games if they are town friendly, meaning they don't purposely try to hurt town, which the one you are defending did and then threaten town which the person you are defending did.

With midnight, he is CLAIMED CULT, he literally admitted it. How could you try to defend that too? He literally said he changes people's alignments. :kriwhat:

Like Robin she seems like she does want to help town, that is why I just role crushed her if she was a converting role.

Mango even used an ability to "help" town

Given they could be lying but the benefit of the doubt is there.
I am not defending Midnight, he just said interesting stuff which made me think he could be some kind of anti-cult. But not the obvious cult.

I dont mind whatever happens to him, but I am worried about the progress afterwards.

Robin is finer than the rest, Mango is dangerous and should be high up on the list for town invests and even scum invests.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
@Rej by any chance are you defending midnight??
No, idc what happens to him tbh, I just tryna get some logics going on. We can lynch him at the end but we should also prepare our leads for the next DP. Also I dont like relying on the vig at all. Whoever wants to make vig calls, its not reliable. Let the vig do their own job, they will most likely read the thread when shooting.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Weaker? What do you mean
Your only vote is Dyna, zero dynamics for the ammount of activity in that DP.

Too mich activity just for one vote on Dyna. Or did I miss the other votes? I just looked at the last vote count, if I missed the other votes it was probably due to being on mobile.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
1) I sus Lindltaylor response to the whole ??? business.
lind said he was talking about something but yeah it could be a slip
2) I didn't like how oddoddfruit tried to convince us there're no mafia just indies and town.
I saw that as a guess and nothing more
3) I have my issues with a couple of things LuthonTheDragDown said.
expand on
4) RayanOO literally came in last few mins of DP to jump on Dynamight vote. Seemed like a "hey wholesome townie bois I voted the same as you remember?" level move!
no sure what to make of rayan
5) Then the whole Robin/Kvo deal
its somewhat weird and people should look into them
6) Also Beta might just be a really bad town player. Using your kill randomly so early is garbage, but he could be telling the truth.
possible like I stated before
7) Alibaba hinging his entire existence on his precious overrated (yeah I said it bitch!) waifu Kurumi is sus af too. He didn't even participate at all. Fuck Kurumi.
I m not liking his play but I m told he plays like that every game
8) Al is playing exactly like he was in WCI and he was a survivor role. I expected him as an experienced player to hunt more.
I m hunting in my own way tho

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I'm actually starting to think it might be very beneficial, that we can focus on hunting the scum among us after we have a solid lynch for town to work with.

I know we all aren't town in this group, that is very unlikely imo. So it might be best to weed out the ones who are scum.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Also I have a question to @Finalbeta about @oddoddfruit

When you saw oddodd theorizing about all females being non-town, how did you feel about it?

If you answer I will give my statement to the oddcase.
I recall oddodd was in my strong sus list at the game beginning then I didn't notice him much anymore, I actually skimmed this one thing you're mentioning. Did he explain the reason why he would posit such notion about the female characters? Cause it makes absolutely no sense from a logical standpoint.

@Akai2 Shooting Fujishiro was a mistake as I mentioned, I should have procrastinated more about ridding myself from my nerfs and try to find a pick to Superkill later on instead of immediately. Regardless, if I was scum I would not have been so hasty in doing that. I'm powerless now and I'm looking for redemption trying to make my brain work instead of having it switched off. I hope I'm doing a substantial job in this council trial. I think I managed to enroll valid logical arguments thus far.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I recall oddodd was in my strong sus list at the game beginning then I didn't notice him much anymore, I actually skimmed this one thing you're mentioning. Did he explain the reason why he would posit such notion about the female characters? Cause it makes absolutely no sense from a logical standpoint.

@Akai2 Shooting Fujishiro was a mistake as I mentioned, I should have procrastinated more about ridding myself from my nerfs and try to find a pick to Superkill later on instead of immediately. Regardless, if I was scum I would not have been so hasty in doing that. I'm powerless now and I'm looking for redemption trying to make my brain work instead of having it switched off. I hope I'm doing a substantial job in this council trial. I think I managed to enroll valid logical arguments thus far.
I know you have discussed it a few times now.

Can you tell me how you became vanilla? That is what I seen right?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
@Rej give me you top 5 scum suspects
We gonna do a trade once I am on PC.
Even so he said he can change towns alignments, why would we want to allow that again?
Idk, why should he say that? I am paranoid that more people are gamethrowing like that.
ok and what if he is indeed cult?? (which I think he is)
I will gamethrow then. Dw I will probably vote together with the council this NP, but do you think Midnight is so disillusioned that he spoils 75% of what his role is about when he is a cult?
I wouldnt lynch him just for the cult thing but for the zero contribution D0 and D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.