Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
After thinking about it, I do not believe everyone voted the way Salah and I planned it. So, I am here to ask do you guys trust each other?

@Akai2
@Zem
@Rej
@Finalbeta
@Kiwipom
@Go D. Usopp ™
@AL sama
I only trust Imu.
Joke aside, nope. I trust noone. So I treat it like a mini game here where I am uninformed and people are not cop cleared.

Since I dont trust anyone it is quite easy to me to not fully trust betas story.

About the call to vig Midnight:
I doubt for now its a worthy call. Good shots are restricted plus scum reads this.
Imho the vig shall decide for themselves. They got a handful of targets.

Also heck, indies or scum in general always have some defenses or ways to punish attackers/lynchers.

Look at the BK role, everyone lynching BK can be banned from BK. Also I would always use the BK chat if possible. I dont know if that is possible now tho.

That is exactly the reason I did not vote on an indie.
We had this topic like 1000 times in reg mafia. Back then where we waste D1-D3 just to get a single indie lynched and in the end the other indies side with scum. If the BK role truly awakens then I am one of those that can utilize it.
Just explaining my mindset about indies.
What rly got Dyna lynched inho was the invoking thing, and tbh he was just weebing around.
Everyone should know that he likes to tinfoil same as Flower or oddodd like to tinfoil. What Dyna is good at is grasping how the hosts might work.

I never intended to defend him there, but welp, can bring arguments to why the lynch was shit and a mango or midnight yeet would have been a better indielynch.

Now I am iffy on a Midnight lynch because if he turns out to be like Dyna, then indies will hate town.
Also we gain less leads to find mafia. That is why I literally was fine to jump on the beta lynch.

I know that others pushed the Dyna lynch quite early on and its sonething that looked quite opportunistic. One of those with a biased push against Dyna was literally @Zem

So I would still be careful about exing indies but rather take a breather and change the mindset to find a mafia or hints to weird interactions.

The council can do the prework for some D2 discussions based on the lynches. And that is what I aim here besides discussing a right yeet.

Expect me in about 3-4 hours to bring some things forward.

My strong scum reads, Midnight aside, also remain AL & Kiwi for all the points I highlighted in this council. But Kiwi is also eventually connected to Midnight going by her initial posts, that interweaved with her hastiness to have me lynched. Lynching one of these three should provide sensible info about the others in my opinion. In fact, AL specifically tagged Kiwi when making that suspicious post about me being able to see Luthon's presence in this council. Wonder whether or not it was coincidental assuming he is indeed a scum.

I haven't discarded Luthon & Ratchet, but they look off sighted for now, since this council trial in my opinion established the urge to get that kind of info I just mentioned.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I only trust Imu.
Joke aside, nope. I trust noone. So I treat it like a mini game here where I am uninformed and people are not cop cleared.

Since I dont trust anyone it is quite easy to me to not fully trust betas story.

About the call to vig Midnight:
I doubt for now its a worthy call. Good shots are restricted plus scum reads this.
Imho the vig shall decide for themselves. They got a handful of targets.

Also heck, indies or scum in general always have some defenses or ways to punish attackers/lynchers.

Look at the BK role, everyone lynching BK can be banned from BK. Also I would always use the BK chat if possible. I dont know if that is possible now tho.

That is exactly the reason I did not vote on an indie.
We had this topic like 1000 times in reg mafia. Back then where we waste D1-D3 just to get a single indie lynched and in the end the other indies side with scum. If the BK role truly awakens then I am one of those that can utilize it.
Just explaining my mindset about indies.
What rly got Dyna lynched inho was the invoking thing, and tbh he was just weebing around.
Everyone should know that he likes to tinfoil same as Flower or oddodd like to tinfoil. What Dyna is good at is grasping how the hosts might work.

I never intended to defend him there, but welp, can bring arguments to why the lynch was shit and a mango or midnight yeet would have been a better indielynch.

Now I am iffy on a Midnight lynch because if he turns out to be like Dyna, then indies will hate town.
Also we gain less leads to find mafia. That is why I literally was fine to jump on the beta lynch.

I know that others pushed the Dyna lynch quite early on and its sonething that looked quite opportunistic. One of those with a biased push against Dyna was literally @Zem

So I would still be careful about exing indies but rather take a breather and change the mindset to find a mafia or hints to weird interactions.

The council can do the prework for some D2 discussions based on the lynches. And that is what I aim here besides discussing a right yeet.

Expect me in about 3-4 hours to bring some things forward.
Biased is the correct word.

N

Noctis

What do you mean by this? You don't want us to think of anyone as confirmed?
No, of course not. I was just assuming you guys taking my statement as if I am asking you to believe these players to be confirmed town. When I just want to know if you guys have enough trust to make a mutual understanding

Zemmi

GodMommie
No, of course not. I was just assuming you guys taking my statement as if I am asking so you believe these players to be confirmed town. When I just want to know if you guys have enough trust to make a mutual understanding
I think even if scum is among us and they likely are, they will try to work with the group since all the players can read it. So I think we can agree to mutual understandings.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I chose the first route. Randed town. Your theory is a**
Damn bruh :christain: at least be nice about it jeez
After thinking about it, I do not believe everyone voted the way Salah and I planned it. So, I am here to ask do you guys trust each other?

@Akai2
@Zem
@Rej
@Finalbeta
@Kiwipom
@Go D. Usopp ™
@AL sama
Sorry can you go over what you and Salah said again? I pretty much never saw him post. As for trusting each other here, sorry fam, you and Zem are above 50% town for me, the rest I'm still not trusting. That's why I voted for myself cause I'm the only one 100% sure is town.

Gimme 10 mins I'll be back with a long post on my thoughts on NP strategy before I start work

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Rej to go with your discussion on indies.

I don't mind keeping indies in the games if they are town friendly, meaning they don't purposely try to hurt town, which the one you are defending did and then threaten town which the person you are defending did.

With midnight, he is CLAIMED CULT, he literally admitted it. How could you try to defend that too? He literally said he changes people's alignments. :kriwhat:

Like Robin she seems like she does want to help town, that is why I just role crushed her if she was a converting role.

Mango even used an ability to "help" town

Given they could be lying but the benefit of the doubt is there.

Beta - I already gave my reasons for that, but him actually being here makes me lean more town thinking this is a scum troll to hurt the council
I feel rather to hurt me and that's it since me being here would have eventually meant my easy lynch or more likely at least the chance to have a run-off between me and Midnight, this is also why I mentioned the possible salvage attempt in my theory. Of course there's the chance scum simply wanted to divert the attention off the elders that appear less likely to have been nominated by town onto me, regardless of Midnight. So I think chaos is not the motive lying behind this choice to have me here. Unless of course, actual townies nominated me to begin with.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I feel rather to hurt me and that's it since me being here would have eventually meant my easy lynch or more likely at least the chance to have a run-off between me and Midnight, this is also why I mentioned the possible salvage attempt in my theory. Of course there's the chance scum simply wanted to divert the attention off the elders that appear less likely to have been nominated by town onto me, regardless of Midnight. So I think chaos is not the motive lying behind this choice to have me here. Unless of course, actual townies nominated me to begin with.
Well in any case they failed miserably because I wont' let you become a distraction in either case.

Status
Not open for further replies.