Powers & Abilities Zoro is holding back then

@Bil02 we don't see which sword he's using on Apoo

Also when Oda shows us that Oden flashback when he's training the scabbards in ryou, he cuts to a hardened sword. There's a black sword specifically after the flashback and then the scabbard use Oden's move

If Oda wants to show that Zoro is using Haki AND FAILING while using Haki, then he'll make it black.

Like if your point is that Zoro's Haki can't cut kaido then show it. Show the blackened swords doing shit.

When Zoro talks about Unleashing Enma, we know he's along about Haki because that's the only thing Enma does.
We saw Zoro's 720 pound canon on Apoo and one of the 2 swords was blackened Enma (or am I remembering this bad? I'll go check).
Anyways we've seen Kiku piercing Kaido with zero Hardening,so Zoro the better swordsman can use Ryuo with no Hardening too,you are the one assuming he necessarily didn't when there is no proof either way at this point.

Even in the scabbards' Tougen Totsuka on Kaido,Denjiro's blade is not hardened,then later Denjiro pierced Kaido from the sides again with Zero Hardening so Zoro obviously can use Ryuo with no Hardening.

Now did Zoro use Haki on his strike against Kaido? I don't know but I'm not assuming he necessarily didn't.

Zoro says he hasn't gone all out. He says so himself
I agree and it is actually visible he is not going all out,he just used Rengoku Oni Giri,a mid tier move.

I'm just saying there is no proof as of now,he didn't use haki or that he did.

His line to Luffy about being serious actually goes against this but hey we never know.
Post automatically merged:

You like to get bodied fast, dont you? Cant help yourself I guess. :myman:

Yes. He is holding back. Just because he could have ended Kaku in 10 seconds it doesnt mean he will do it.
Oda is trying to draw a good fight, not a collage of Zoro being Saitama...
There is proof that he didnt use Hardening. You havent seen 10% of Zoro's power yet.
I Agree,I'm just contesting the notion Zoro didn't necessarily use Ryuo as Ryuo can be used without Hardening,for reference; Kiku and Denjiro piercing Kaido's skin without Hardening on their swords yet using Ryuo.

I agree and it is actually visible he is not going all out,he just used Rengoku Oni Giri,a mid tier move.

I'm just saying there is no proof as of now,he didn't use haki or that he did.
No he’s specific. He says he isn’t going all out in reference to Enma

And the only thing Enma Does is fuck with his haki

So by default Zoro is not actually going all out in terms of haki since that’s the only reason he would mention Enma specifically... Also Zoro beat Apoo with Wado

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I Agree,I'm just contesting the notion Zoro didn't necessarily use Ryuo as Ryuo can be used without Hardening,for reference; Kiku and Denjiro piercing Kaido's skin without Hardening on their swords yet using Ryuo.
He used it, he didnt use enough. Nothing special.
He got a taste of Kaido's hardness and realized he needs to try harder.
That's all there is.

J

Jo_Ndule

Nik,anytime Zoro's not doing damage,it means he is massively holding back or something?
He was the one to tell Luffy not to mess around this chapter,sure Zoro used a low tier move but there is no prove he used Haki or not,logic would even dictate he did but I have no proof so I can't tell.
Nah remember
Zoro beats Pica with his bets attacks and bandana and Koka
" he didnt go all out, he held back"

Zoro didn't cut birdcage
"He held back"

zoro didn't do damage despite being serious and using banana as they expected " he held back"

Either they been lying or just fooling around

Zoro never held back vs Kaido... he just hasn't mastered Enma yet.
Didnt hold back vs Pica...he went all put thats why oda gave him enma and training ,DR zoro showed his finisher set limits .

Yeah I was wrong,there is no clear panel of Zoro using Hardening on Enma since the start of the raid,you have a point here.

Now we still have no confirmation if Zoro used Ryuo without Hardening or not, hopefully the next chapters will be clearer on this matter.

Last edited:
You don't need Ryou to damage Kaido, only enough AP.
And they did, that's why Kaido was screaming. You don't need to pierce and make someone bleed to damage him.
You realize Kaido Lists the people who can damage him and Big mom isn’t one of them

One of the Yonko can’t damage him. She has Elbaf spears that are above ANYTHING Luffy Kid law and killer have ever shown in AP but she’s not one of the people who can damage him... And she also doesn’t have Advanced armament

You realize Kaido Lists the people who can damage him and Big mom isn’t one of them

One of the Yonko can’t damage him. She has Elbaf spears that are above ANYTHING Luffy Kid law and killer have ever shown in AP but she’s not one of the people who can damage him... And she also doesn’t have Advanced armament
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

It's clear that your comprehension lvl is below average, so I won't waste time, I'm too lazy right now.

No he’s specific. He says he isn’t going all out in reference to Enma

And the only thing Enma Does is fuck with his haki

So by default Zoro is not actually going all out in terms of haki since that’s the only reason he would mention Enma specifically... Also Zoro beat Apoo with Wado
I'm not saying Zoro is going all out hakiwise,i'm saying we don't know if he held back by not using Ryuo against Kaido or not as;

1) Ryuo can be used without Hardening like Kiku and Denjiro did.

2) If Zoro can't use Ryuo on Enma for the time being due to its sucking ability,he sure can use it in Wado and Sandai on his 3 sword styles like Oni Giri .

Zoro specifically mentioning he needs to Unleash Enma more doesn't mean he didn't necessarily use Ryuo on Wado and Sandai too.
No proof either way.

Zoro never held back vs Kaido... he just hasn't mastered Enma yet.
Didnt hold back vs Pica.
@Jo_Ndule What does Zoro saying I have to use Enma a bit more mean? I know English isn’t your first language but seriously what do you think those words mean then?

And of course he held back on Pica. we see him gold back. He uses “Greater 3000 worlds” to cut the Golem and then he uses “3000 worlds” to cut Pica. That’s the definition of holding back. We see Zoro use a much stronger ability two pages ago.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro put on his bandana told luffy to get serious and yeah definitely held back against kaido to prolong a battle instead of trying to finish the fight. Totally makes sense 🥴
:cheers:
Mihawk says he won't hold back and uses Yoru
Does huge slashes

"He held back"

Zoro puts bandana and even rebukes Luffy to stop fooling around
"He was holding back"

DR Zoro uses bandana and uses his best moves in the whole series vs Pica
" he held back, coz Muh Ashura"

2) If Zoro can't use Ryuo on Enma for the time being due to its sucking ability,he sure can use it on Wado and Sandai on his 3 sword styles like Oni Giri .
He can but he doesn’t. We’ve seen Zoro use unbalanced power on one sword while using all three before. When Zoro first got shusui. The power imbalance messed up his techniques. So he doesn’t fight like that with unbalanced swords

Also again, what do you think Oda is doing here? Are you saying Oda wants the reader to know that Zoro’s haki can’t damage Kaido? Is that why Oda never put the universal indicator of using haki? Is that why Oda has Zoro reference not going all out with his haki?
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

It's clear that your comprehension lvl is below average, so I won't waste time, I'm too lazy right now.
@PurpleSwordsman
I mean that’s fine if you think Kaido forgot that big mom can also damage him and forgot to put her on the list. That’s your head canon

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:cheers:
Mihawk says he won't hold back and uses Yoru
Does huge slashes

"He held back"

Zoro puts bandana and even rebukes Luffy to stop fooling around
"He was holding back"

DR Zoro uses bandana and uses his best moves in the whole series vs Pica
" he held back, coz Muh Ashura"
Zoro didnt even cut Kaido yet and you are already crying.
I know you belong to Crying Six but that's not healthy. :myman: