Speculations I think either Kidd or Zoro will be the first to be taken out the fight

B

Ballel

At this point we don't know who's going to be taken out when.

But you can bet your ass Zoro is going to be the Last man standing over Kaido's decapitated head.
I agree it woud be cool and I'd love that but Luffy is still the MC.
Zoro either getting a major hit on Kaido or landing the final blow would be appropriate.
Gotta pay tribute to the Kaido sword.

And there's still Big Mom for Luffy and the others. I really want her to go down this arc.

My bet who will be taken out first, I believe it will be Killer.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Zoro destroyed Pica and hasn’t used his Pre TS power up how told you he was Pica level
Please, please, please read the posting before you answer. I dont said Pica-Level. But the last all out fight of him was on Thriller Bark, or even before against CP9. Since then, he had no main fight, which is the best thing to get stronger (said by Rayleigh), and you guys assume he went from there to Yonko level, just by training for 2 years? How when even the MC is struggling that hard when all it takes is 2 years with a shishibukai.

Oda + Normal/Casual Fans + Zoro fans: 1v1 Bet on Zoro to stay up til the end

Zoro haters: Zoro will be first knocked out

Special education Manga Watchers & Anime Readers: Eustass Kid (the guy that rivals Luffy) and Zoro (The guy with magic voodoo Kill Kaido sword) will lose first
Oda + Normal/Casual Fans + Luffy fans + Logical guys: It'll be a mutual effort and Luffy will 1v1 Kaido at some point as he's been the main focus up until now.

Zoro fans: ZKK; 1v1 Bet on Zoro to stay up til the end

Zoro haters: Zoro will be first knocked out

Special education Manga Watchers & Anime Readers: Eustass Kid (the guy that rivals Luffy) and Zoro (The guy with magic voodoo Kill Kaido sword) will lose first
:cheers:

Please, please, please read the posting before you answer. I dont said Pica-Level. But the last all out fight of him was on Thriller Bark, or even before against CP9. Since then, he had no main fight, which is the best thing to get stronger (said by Rayleigh), and you guys assume he went from there to Yonko level, just by training for 2 years? How when even the MC is struggling that hard when all it takes is 2 years with a shishibukai.
Zoro trained for 2 fucking years under the WSS we can assume he fueled with Mihawk too
And the most. Mind boggling shit the fact that u said double team king a swordsman with killer making light of his dream because of your ridiculous head canon that Zoro ain’t strong enough. Zoro has more reason the anyone to fight kaido and won’t spend his main arc doubling teaming a swordsman and getting done dirtier than Sanji

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thats the whole point. You dont know how strong he is. Hes not been all out.
He had training from a top tier for 2 years
Unlike ray who left 6 months early
Training that extreme he lost an eye.
That warlord is a top tier thats why.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Its not "shitting on Zoro". He said he would come to cut Kaido, but Zoro was also aiming for Enel back then, also he was aiming for Lucci. He also went against Hody on fishman island. But in all these cases, the enemy was left for Luffy. This is an usual pattern and doesnt mean Oda would be shitting on Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

But claiming Zoro would jump from Pica to Kaido powerwise is not "powerscaling headcanon" and makes perfectly sense? Oo
  • Did Zoro repeatedly declare that he would defeat Lucci?
  • Did Zoro repeatedly declare that he would defeat Enel?
  • Did Zoro repeatedly declare that he would defeat Hody?
    • Zoro actually did defeat Hody.

Zoro vs Kaido is not analogous to any previous situation.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Zoro trained for 2 fucking years under the WSS we can assume he fueled with Mihawk too
And the most. Mind boggling shit the fact that u said double team king a swordsman with killer making light of his dream because of your ridiculous head canon that Zoro ain’t strong enough. Zoro has more reason the anyone to fight also do and won’t spend his main arc doubling teaming a swordsman
First of all, just because my opinion doesnt match yours, its not "ridiculious headcanon". If you want to discuss with me, dont do it that childish.
You base your opinion on the idea Wano is "Zoros main arc" and cause he said something he nearly says always. Thats your opinion, fine, i disagree, but thats it.

Thats the whole point. You dont know how strong he is. Hes not been all out.
He had training from a top tier for 2 years
Unlike ray who left 6 months early
Training that extreme he lost an eye.
That warlord is a top tier thats why.
We dont know it yet, true. But at the same point, we cant assume he is Yonko level, out of nowhere. For sure he will have clashed with Mihawk in his training, but thats not the kind of fights Rayleigh was talking about. Rayleigh talked about fights against stronger enemies intending to kill you. Mihawk dont wanted to kill Zoro, he never wanted to. For sure Zoro will have grown up alot and i guess Yonkos First Mate is a huuuuge step for that and already extremely impressive. He dont need to be God Level out of nowhere and i dont get why this is such needed by the Zoro fandom?

B

Ballel

There's that thing that Oda keeps Zoro safe tho.
He avoids displaying him in situations that might make Zoro look too bad and pre ts used to nerf him a lot so that one could always say 'Zorro was injured and still fought this well. Had he been healthy he'd have been even stronger'
The same happened in Wano with the Kamazo fight.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
First of all, just because my opinion doesnt match yours, its not "ridiculious headcanon". If you want to discuss with me, dont do it that childish.
You base your opinion on the idea Wano is "Zoros main arc" and cause he said something he nearly says always. Thats your opinion, fine, i disagree, but thats it.

We dont know it yet, true. But at the same point, we cant assume he is Yonko level, out of nowhere. For sure he will have clashed with Mihawk in his training, but thats not the kind of fights Rayleigh was talking about. Rayleigh talked about fights against stronger enemies intending to kill you. Mihawk dont wanted to kill Zoro, he never wanted to. For sure Zoro will have grown up alot and i guess Yonkos First Mate is a huuuuge step for that and already extremely impressive. He dont need to be God Level out of nowhere and i dont get why this is such needed by the Zoro fandom?
Why are you twisting things ? No one said hes yonko level. Hes fighting with 4 other guys there. And hes damn sure strong enough for that.
Like we said for so long all of zoros set up in this raid was for kaido and thats exactly where he ended up.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why are you twisting things ? No one said hes yonko level. Hes fighting with 4 other guys there. And hes damn sure strong enough for that.
Like we said for so long all of zoros set up in this raid was for kaido and thats exactly where he ended up.
Its not about twisting things, its just my point of view on the ongoing series. If Zoro is now beating Kaido with the others together ( i mean, some of the fandom claim he will beat Kaido solo...), how shall Oda argue that he isnt going for Big Mum herself on Elbaf, or for Shanks, or for Blackbeard, why is Zoro then fighting a YC first mate instead of the next step. And if he would take the next step and fight a Yonko solo, what is Luffy going to do? From the narrative perspective it doesnt make sense, in my opinion.