Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So why? Why would you do something that would make you vanilla?

Literally no sense at all. I'm also having a bit of doubt even you would do something that risky.
I wanted to get rid of my nerfing abilities. The one that would force me to join the leading wagon without having free will and the one about the character's masochism which is about being forced to act as a shield and get killed by the first harmful action. So basically yeah, even in an hypotethical scenario scum tried to hit other scum, I would have taken the bullet in their place. And even if it was town to be hit, I was forced to be the actual townie to perish.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I wanted to get rid of my nerfing abilities. The one that would force me to join the leading wagon without having free will and the one about the character's masochism which is about being forced to act as a shield and get killed by the first harmful action. So basically yeah, even in an hypotethical scenario scum tried to hit other scum, I would have taken the bullet in their place. And even if it was town to be hit, I was forced to be the actual townie to perish.
If you are town what would be so bad about being the leading wagon?

I would get not wanting to be shield for anyone but isn't the worst case scenario you become completely useless? Which you are now, it doesn't matter if you are in the game now or not.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
After thinking about it, I do not believe everyone voted the way Salah and I planned it. So, I am here to ask do you guys trust each other?

@Akai2
@Zem
@Rej
@Finalbeta
@Kiwipom
@Go D. Usopp ™
@AL sama
Yh I trust the majority of you, at least enough to not make any rash decisions.
Can we lynch council members? If yes I am in favor of lynching Kiwi, while I will trust our vig will shoot midnight.
Lol
I'm actually starting to think it might be very beneficial, that we can focus on hunting the scum among us after we have a solid lynch for town to work with.

I know we all aren't town in this group, that is very unlikely imo. So it might be best to weed out the ones who are scum.
I’m mostly against lynching people unless we get solid evidence that they are most likely scum because a mislynch would hurt town a lot if there’s scum in here.
That said, I hope town could check through the members in the council with night actions if possible.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If you are town what would be so bad about being the leading wagon?

I would get not wanting to be shield for anyone but isn't the worst case scenario you become completely useless? Which you are now, it doesn't matter if you are in the game now or not.
Well I didn't want to die. I felt like my role made me a walking corpse to be honest. I also figured that eventually shooting Vergo would have granted me a great bounty reward, since the character had been just announced so it looked like a big fish and I figured the chances it was not a townie one were all there. So this is why I basically chose to pick him for the kill specifically. But I should have considered shooting someone later and not at the very beginning of the phase, so that my read would have been much more well cut.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yh I trust the majority of you, at least enough to not make any rash decisions.

Lol

I’m mostly against lynching people unless we get solid evidence that they are most likely scum because a mislynch would hurt town a lot if there’s scum in here.
That said, I hope town could check through the members in the council with night actions if possible.
Indeed, I wouldn't vote for anyone I wasn't completely certain isn't town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well I didn't want to die. I felt like my role made me a walking corpse to be honest. I also figured that eventually shooting Vergo would have granted me a great bounty reward, since the character had been just announced so it looked like a big fish and I figured the chances it was not a townie one were all there. So this is why I basically chose to pick him for the kill specifically. But I should have considered shooting someone later and not at the very beginning of the phase, so that my read would have been much more well cut.
Then you wonder why people always just want you out of game asap.

AL sama

Red Haired
logic :seriously::seriously:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I am home, finally at PC, so let's start guys.

First of all I started this NP chat with the intent to smack some Dyna-voters and I will still continue to force the wagon analysis, alone or with you guys.

Secondly I really dislike how you guys eat each other and drag me into this. Right now the council wants to eat each other, is that what I assume? Sadly yes. That's why I don't care what people say that want to eat each other making nonsense progress and giving scum groundwork to destroy the council.

That's why I multipled time said, relax guys. From my own projection I am THE current top town in this game, you guys can think, and think, and think, and ask me questions. For now let it rest, because as the game goes on you guys will realize something. Tbh I want the "vets" in this game to work together, because much stuff will happen that will need explanations a co-operation.
That's why I trust noone in this council because everyone of you guys is uncooperative. Maybe there is one exception, feel free to co-op then.

In order to steer everything in a good direction and generate alot of reads, I want everyone to shortly :beckmoji:
tell me if you town read or scumread/lean following persons. @Zem I dont care what trade you mean, the real trade begins now.

Final Vote Count -

Krogothwolf – Kiwipom > DynaMight
Jinri – Beta > Robin > Jinri > Luthon > DynaMight > MangoSenpai
Lindltaylor – Luthon > Finalbeta > DynaMight

Michelle – Zemmi > DynaMight > Uwu > MangoSenpai > Ratchet
Usopp – Finalbeta > DynaMight
Luthon – Finalbeta > DynaMight
Robin – Oddodd > DynaMight

Oddoddfruit – Dragomir > DynaMight
Tris – Midnight Delight > Finalbeta > DynaMight > Lanji
Akai2 – DynaMight

Zem – DynaMight
Reborn – DynaMight
Kiwipom – DynaMight

Smileyman – DynaMight
Naomi – DynaMight

Lanji – DynaMight
Juliet – DynaMight
Yukimiko – DynaMight

TYPO – DynaMight
Yo Tan Wa – DynaMight
Noctis – DynaMight
Rayan – DynaMight
This are all people that voted Dyna, including those that changed their votes.
1. @Akai2
2. @AL sama
3. @Finalbeta
4. @Go D. Usopp ™
5. @Kiwipom
6. @Noctis
7. @Rej
8. @Zem

Please use the list and mark every player who voted on Dyna with a T (Town) or S (Scum)
Refusing to do so will get you an insta scumlock from my side.

S - Krogothwolf – Kiwipom > DynaMight
T - Jinri – Beta > Robin > Jinri > Luthon > DynaMight > MangoSenpai
S - Lindltaylor – Luthon > Finalbeta > DynaMight
T - Michelle – Zemmi > DynaMight > Uwu > MangoSenpai > Ratchet
T - Usopp – Finalbeta > DynaMight
S - Luthon – Finalbeta > DynaMight
S - Robin – Oddodd > DynaMight
S - Oddoddfruit – Dragomir > DynaMight
T - Tris – Midnight Delight > Finalbeta > DynaMight > Lanji
T - Akai2 – DynaMight
S - Zem – DynaMight
S - Reborn – DynaMight
T - Kiwipom – DynaMight
T - Smileyman – DynaMight
S - Naomi – DynaMight
T - Lanji – DynaMight
S - Juliet – DynaMight
S - Yukimiko – DynaMight
T - TYPO – DynaMight
T - Yo Tan Wa – DynaMight
T - Noctis – DynaMight
S - Rayan – DynaMight

:gonope: it's as easy as that, quickest read list ever

Now I could say everyone who was unflexible and voted just Dyna could be scum, but I try to differenciate a bit based on interactions with me and with the majority.

Why do we need readlists and wagon analysis? If you don't know this then don't play mafia at all. We are working on a groundwork plan. Also this is just phase 1. An excersise for the council.

Zemmi

GodMommie

First of all I started this NP chat with the intent to smack some Dyna-voters and I will still continue to force the wagon analysis, alone or with you guys.

Secondly I really dislike how you guys eat each other and drag me into this. Right now the council wants to eat each other, is that what I assume? Sadly yes. That's why I don't care what people say that want to eat each other making nonsense progress and giving scum groundwork to destroy the council.

That's why I multipled time said, relax guys. From my own projection I am THE current top town in this game, you guys can think, and think, and think, and ask me questions. For now let it rest, because as the game goes on you guys will realize something. Tbh I want the "vets" in this game to work together, because much stuff will happen that will need explanations a co-operation.
That's why I trust noone in this council because everyone of you guys is uncooperative. Maybe there is one exception, feel free to co-op then.

In order to steer everything in a good direction and generate alot of reads, I want everyone to shortly :beckmoji:
tell me if you town read or scumread/lean following persons. @Zem I dont care what trade you mean, the real trade begins now.

1. @Akai2
2. @AL sama
3. @Finalbeta
4. @Go D. Usopp ™
5. @Kiwipom
6. @Noctis
7. @Rej
8. @Zem

Please use the list and mark every player who voted on Dyna with a T (Town) or S (Scum)

T - Akai2 – DynaMight
S - Zem – DynaMight
S - Reborn – DynaMight
T - Kiwipom – DynaMight
S - Naomi – DynaMight
T - Lanji – DynaMight
S - Juliet – DynaMight
S - Yukimiko – DynaMight
T - TYPO – DynaMight
T - Noctis – DynaMight
S - Rayan – DynaMight

Now I could say everyone who was unflexible and voted just Dyna could be scum, but I try to differenciate a bit based on interactions with me and with the majority.

Why do we need readlists and wagon analysis? If you don't know this then don't play mafia at all. We are working on a groundwork plan. Also this is just phase 1. An excersise for the council.
Nah I don't want to. I gave my scum reads already, will leave it at that because I already said giving town reads is bad.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Rej you call yourself the most town, that isn't a self proclaimed titled you know.

I wouldn't even call myself the most town, even though the majority of players are pretty certain that I am and they would be right. That is just an off thing to say.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
@Rej you call yourself the most town, that isn't a self proclaimed titled you know.

I wouldn't even call myself the most town, even though the majority of players are pretty certain that I am and they would be right. That is just an off thing to say.
Then let it be an off-thing. The more edge the better for the discussion D2.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Though you should give a detail explanation why you think I'm scum, then I will do a tell all why you are wrong.
I don't need to explain it for now, people see it. Your play is very empathyless, it feels like you don't care about others watching you right now. Then you didnt push me neither D0 and D1 and I am not surprised you scumread me now because you literally teased it D1.
You are social during D1 and exchange quotes with me, and now once we end up in the council you use every opportunity to discredit my authority and my alpha plan. I can't co-op with you and some others won't be able to trust you from this point onwards, and you don't care. That is a scumtell.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

1. @Akai2
2. @AL sama
3. @Finalbeta
4. @Go D. Usopp ™
5. @Kiwipom
6. @Noctis
7. @Rej
8. @Zem

T - Akai2 – DynaMight
S - Zem – DynaMight
S - Reborn – DynaMight
T - Kiwipom – DynaMight
S - Naomi – DynaMight
T - Lanji – DynaMight
S - Juliet – DynaMight
S - Yukimiko – DynaMight
T - TYPO – DynaMight
T - Noctis – DynaMight
S - Rayan – DynaMight

Some people I don't think I remember anything they said. Here's my list

fos: lind, michelle, naomi, possibly rayan and noctis
don't think I saw their posts: odd, smiley, juliet
3rd: robin (pro town), lanji (benign), typo (benign)
rest: town I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.