Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Then I have another question:

Do you think we will reach a consensus?

If, no, then why do you care so much about the reliability of our reads?
I think we can talk about who we think are scum all day long and that is the most beneficial way of doing it.

I think for the most part we all have already decided that Midnight is the best lynch and we don't understand why people are trying to derail it from there.

Just because we picked a lynch doesn't mean we have to stop discussing other scums that could be in the game.

The only thing I disagree with you about, is saying the people we think are town right now. Everything else is fine.

I'm not going to enter in a power struggle with you for town lead, you want it take it, if you are actually town. I do not want it, which I said from the start, I don't even want to be on this council and I want people to stop adding me to extra things (this is the 3rd extra thing I have been added to) it's too much for me to keep up with.

However, I will not follow you or anyone else on something I think is a bad plan.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
you guys realize this is a lynch we can utilize every 2 days, an additional DP, what are people doing during the DP`?

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT, THEY PLAY MAFIA, DISCUSS, TRY TO GET ALONG, TRY TO REACH A CONSENSUS

you guys can play like wild animals and eat each other up, I can just bring up the MUUGEN catchphrase "STEP UP YOUR GAME"

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I think we can talk about who we think are scum all day long and that is the most beneficial way of doing it.

I think for the most part we all have already decided that Midnight is the best lynch and we don't understand why people are trying to derail it from there.

Just because we picked a lynch doesn't mean we have to stop discussing other scums that could be in the game.

The only thing I disagree with you about, is saying the people we think are town right now. Everything else is fine.

I'm not going to enter in a power struggle with you for town lead, you want it take it, if you are actually town. I do not want it, which I said from the start, I don't even want to be on this council and I want people to stop adding me to extra things (this is the 3rd extra thing I have been added to) it's too much for me to keep up with.

However, I will not follow you or anyone else on something I think is a bad plan.
Zem, tell me one thing.
If 8 players give 20 townreads and 20 scumreads each, how many reads are that in total? 8x40 = 320
tell me, why you worry about giving scum 320 reads? I want to end this discussion quick, I just don't understand you guys
where is the fun?

let's lynch Midnight I am okay, we can steer town to wagonize Mango or whoever else is sus, its all np, but why don't you wanna join the party here? this is big right now, if you want to be lazy I can understand it, its a night and one can have a break, but then you are just harming by sowing distrust and exploiting on it

Zemmi

GodMommie
Zem, tell me one thing.
If 8 players give 20 townreads and 20 scumreads each, how many reads are that in total? 8x40 = 320
tell me, why you worry about giving scum 320 reads? I want to end this discussion quick, I just don't understand you guys
where is the fun?

let's lynch Midnight I am okay, we can steer town to wagonize Mango or whoever else is sus, its all np, but why don't you wanna join the party here? this is big right now, if you want to be lazy I can understand it, its a night and one can have a break, but then you are just harming by sowing distrust and exploiting on it
No not lazy, have a life outside this game.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Rej please though how can you even say lazy? I have had way more participation in this game then you, and you are coming in acting like you have done so much or more than someone and then telling them to be "lazy" get on with that.

I'm one of the only reasons you are still in this game, scum would have lynched you out D0. You could even unlazy enough yourself to fight appropriately for yourself, I had to do it for you.

So don't say I have been lazy.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej please though how can you even say lazy? I have had way more participation in this game then you, and you are coming in acting like you have done so much or more than someone and then telling them to be "lazy" get on with that.

I'm one of the only reasons you are still in this game, scum would have lynched you out D0. You could even unlazy enough yourself to fight appropriately for yourself, I had to do it for you.

So don't say I have been lazy.
Zem, Zem, Zem, I meant for the night, I meant if you want to laze around in night then I can understand it, you are right now only sowing negativity.
But instead if lazing around you only do harm and exploit on me. It's a pathetic and wolfy playstyle from you.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Zem, Zem, Zem, I meant for the night, I meant if you want to laze around in night then I can understand it, you are right now only sowing negativity.
But instead if lazing around you only do harm and exploit on me. It's a pathetic and wolfy playstyle from you.
I have no intentions of being lazy during the night either because that is what scum would want me to do.
even beta was more town during the council than you guys

you booted noone, don't think so highly of yourself
sure sure xD

My reads are clear personally. I would like to lynch one of the trio Midnight/AL/Kiwipom because of the whole pattern recognition I came to spot and presented to you. All of that sophisticated thought process I have been talking about for 15 hours.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
We will be stuck on Robin and Kvothe until Robin uses further actions.
Also I refuse to ISO them for now.

My reads are clear personally. I would like to lynch one of the trio Midnight/AL/Kiwipom because of the whole pattern recognition I came to spot and presented to you. All of that sophisticated thought process I have been talking about for 15 hours.
what do you think about an AL lynch? what d you think of his approach just now? also what are your thoughts on readlists including town reads in a very broad fashion? they dont have to be correct, just for the paperwork

Status
Not open for further replies.