Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I m not willing to rely on vigs for a claimed cult

even if you think he is jester I m damm sure he isn't the end game type

if you're still scared then don't vote but we'll
so ur relying on the to shoot claimed killer aka beta?

I was kinda hoping we would avoid saying who it was, since we all know we seen it.
clearly beta is in denial and i would like to save myself time xd

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Caught up, really swamped at work today sorry council.

- Beta's either not town (indy/scum) or the worst town player of all time. He'll get killed by town vigs very very soon once the vig abilities come into play in later days. I wouldn't waste a lynch on him now, I'd rather do some digging on someone more subtle.

- What's a clown jester? Are they anti-town? If Midnight is converting townies to a pro townie indy does that matter much? But if he's cult (from what I understand that's anti-town) then he's a threat to town and still best lynch even if he's not scum.

- We should let the Kvo/Robin situation be this night phase until we see how townies with night kills handle it. Then we pursue it next DP.

- Rayan is top sus out of inactive players the way he jumped on Beky's vote last second and said nothing else.

- Al gameplay is really really weird. He said "I'm hunting my own way" but I see nothing. Where them experienced Coach Strict Al scumhunt efforts at?

Also @AL sama when I pointed out how Odd was trying to convince us about this being a town v indy game with no mafia you said "that's just a guess" and you said "it's highly unlikely" when Kiwi mentioned the same possibility.

Are you trying to hide something about game setup? If you're a survivor indy you'd want us believing there's scum when there isn't. Town'd be lynching left and right trying to find a group that doesn't exist.

I see two lynch routes for us:

1) Obvious/Best/Least Risk of Mislynch: Midnight

2) Risky: Al/Rayan/One of sus inactive players

It's probably dumb town play if you're going by the book. I know Midnight claimed not town. And I know AL and Rayan have a chance of being town. But if we want to score big this early, we'd need to take a higher risk of a mislynch. Better risk it now than later in the game.

For now my vote is firm on Midnight, but if more experienced players here support the idea of a different riskier lynch I'm down to change my vote.

Or you could just yell at my noob ass :feelscryingman::pepehands:

Emil

Certified Memelord
i would like to also keep something in mind

if beta is scum then he will have scummates using protection abilities on him.

its safe to assume non super-kills will not work on him

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean given how there r so far like 5 indies or sm sht

i can see that possible tbh lmao

ive never seen so many indies get claimed this fast

heck efil tower and disneyland is indie aswell im sure

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
i mean given how there r so far like 5 indies or sm sht

i can see that possible tbh lmao

ive never seen so many indies get claimed this fast

heck efil tower and disneyland is indie aswell im sure
Agreed. So many indy claims in D1. This is my 3rd game (and 1st game I actually read the thread :gokulaugh:) but more experienced players said it's abnormal. So there's a possibility it's indeed town vs indies with no scum. Hence, why I'm waiting on @AL sama to explain his quick dismissal of such suggestion :endthis:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Anyway, really g2g I'll be back in a few hours. We still have more than 27 hours to go

Please give your thoughts on this
Caught up, really swamped at work today sorry council.

- Beta's either not town (indy/scum) or the worst town player of all time. He'll get killed by town vigs very very soon once the vig abilities come into play in later days. I wouldn't waste a lynch on him now, I'd rather do some digging on someone more subtle.

- What's a clown jester? Are they anti-town? If Midnight is converting townies to a pro townie indy does that matter much? But if he's cult (from what I understand that's anti-town) then he's a threat to town and still best lynch even if he's not scum.

- We should let the Kvo/Robin situation be this night phase until we see how townies with night kills handle it. Then we pursue it next DP.

- Rayan is top sus out of inactive players the way he jumped on Beky's vote last second and said nothing else.

- Al gameplay is really really weird. He said "I'm hunting my own way" but I see nothing. Where them experienced Coach Strict Al scumhunt efforts at?

Also @AL sama when I pointed out how Odd was trying to convince us about this being a town v indy game with no mafia you said "that's just a guess" and you said "it's highly unlikely" when Kiwi mentioned the same possibility.

Are you trying to hide something about game setup? If you're a survivor indy you'd want us believing there's scum when there isn't. Town'd be lynching left and right trying to find a group that doesn't exist.

I see two lynch routes for us:

1) Obvious/Best/Least Risk of Mislynch: Midnight

2) Risky: Al/Rayan/One of sus inactive players

It's probably dumb town play if you're going by the book. I know Midnight claimed not town. And I know AL and Rayan have a chance of being town. But if we want to score big this early, we'd need to take a higher risk of a mislynch. Better risk it now than later in the game.

For now my vote is firm on Midnight, but if more experienced players here support the idea of a different riskier lynch I'm down to change my vote.

Or you could just yell at my noob ass :feelscryingman::pepehands:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Agreed. So many indy claims in D1. This is my 3rd game (and 1st game I actually read the thread :gokulaugh:) but more experienced players said it's abnormal. So there's a possibility it's indeed town vs indies with no scum. Hence, why I'm waiting on @AL sama to explain his quick dismissal of such suggestion :endthis:
Is it really?

Welcome to the "It comes natural" club

I would have never guessed you weren't a more experienced player.

AL sama

Red Haired

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Here, when someone brought up the possibility of this being a no scum game (Town vs multiple indies) you shut that down pretty quick.

Explain yourself coach :pepecafe:
well it's marked as a traditional setup, so we have a minority in the game, atleast one, so this is a cult/mafia game, we just dont know whether it is 1 cult and 2 mafia or 2 cult and 1 mafia or whatever, the ratios are unknown, also I tend to say we have atleast one hand full of indies

also looking at the votecounts of D1, I feel like people are generally afraid of shattering their votes around, alot of players did just jump on the show Dyna pulled :pepecafe:

Zemmi

GodMommie
can someone explain what akai wants me to explain??
oh I see @Akai2 why Al thinks that there is definetly a mafia is because the intro to the game says an informed minority vs uninformed majority.

Meaning that there most likely is an established group which would be starndard mafia team.

That is why the suggestion it's all cults or indies is an unlikely scenario.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
oh I see @Akai2 why Al thinks that there is definetly a mafia is because the intro to the game says an informed minority vs uninformed majority.

Meaning that there most likely is an established group which would be starndard mafia team.

That is why the suggestion it's all cults or indies is an unlikely scenario.
cult is an informed minority

Zemmi

GodMommie
cult is an informed minority
You don't think a cult game with a bunch of cult groups would be too much? It would end towns majority pretty fast if there were several groups converting towns, since we can assume they aren't converting eaching other. I really want to see a mafia flip so we can just know.

Status
Not open for further replies.