Recent content by Kiiro

  1. Kiiro

    General & Others Is Marineford the worst aged arc in Shonen history?

    Didnt Boa sisters had CoO?... Didnt the crew of Lucci had CoO? I mean, CoO can help you see, but you still can be faster and speedblitz. And not all pirates at New World are great as Katakuri. Alabasta Croco has an explanation.
  2. Kiiro

    General & Others Is Marineford the worst aged arc in Shonen history?

    I dont think so. I think you are overrating these Captains and underestimating Luffy. They called Luffy and newbie, but was he ? Luffy after that, he had 400 million bounty, much higher than many Captains, at the new world or paradise, Luffy may have a little time as pirate but he was nit...
  3. Kiiro

    Powers & Abilities CoC Specialist vs. CoC User: The difference

    Sanji Is gonna accept to be a cook king :v
  4. Kiiro

    Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1194: EVERYTHING CHANGES

    Dont know why, But I knew that Zoro at Gyojin island had something to do. But its still hard to understand what it takes to use CoC as an attack. Zoro when he used CoC at Wano, for me it seemed he acceptted to be a King... Emma is a cursed sword and all cursed swords puts its wielder on...
  5. Kiiro

    Controversial Mihawk's Fame Compared To Other Outlaws

    Well, they can talk like that to even Akainu.
  6. Kiiro

    Speculations Why Dragon never made any single move on his own ?

    Its because.... One Piece doesnt work around Luffy, they all have their own goals. Focusing in Dragon might change the course of the manga. Its like... Lets focus on Enel... What the fuck does Enel have to do with the story and Luffy? Maybe nothing. Showing Dragon wilm benefit Luffy? Maybe not.
  7. Kiiro

    Theory One of the meanings of "Mécha Heart" in One Piece..

    Thats what I am saying, I never said there wasnt nothing at Laugh tale, I said that aint the One Piece, One Piece is the treasure Roger used to Bait the pirates search to the last island. People think its all his gold
  8. Kiiro

    Theory One of the meanings of "Mécha Heart" in One Piece..

    Could be. Valid theory. I still prefer mine and think Roger did leave all his gold as bait.
  9. Kiiro

    Theory One of the meanings of "Mécha Heart" in One Piece..

    No, Roger never made someomes else treasure popular. He just said "you want all I Had? Go get it, I left it all at that place" Roger motivated the pirates to search for his treasure so they could also find what Joy Boy left (if he did) and discover the lost history, yet they dont know that.
  10. Kiiro

    Theory One of the meanings of "Mécha Heart" in One Piece..

    No dude, OP is Rogers treasure, not Joy Boys, no one fucking knows who he is. They are all after Rogers treasure. Yet, there also might be something Joy Boy left behind but the goal of the pirates, it could be better, who knows?
  11. Kiiro

    Speculations If Dragon's Bounty was revealed during the end of Water 7 what would it be?

    Hard to know, when Oda didnt had his bounty system clear. Maybe 1.5 billion
Top