I did a re read of wano after 1044, and honestly it’s like a top 5 maybe top 3 arc for me. If Oda sticks the landing it could be my number 1, but all I see on here is hate for it. I find it strange that people who hate on the series so much are foaming at the mouth for spoilers.
Bro facts!!! Reading only weekly for years skews people’s perception of the story being told. Pre time skip is regarded as better, because most people binged it - meaning stuff they don’t like they can fly by and not think of it, wheras week to week you linger on each chapter for a week...
So discussion with you is pointless, because you insist upon performing this hateful act. It’s ironic to whine about someone’s bad behaviour when yours is worse
Yes, true. And fair enough, but wishing prison sentences upon him (regardless of whether it’s a joke or not) is worse than the behaviour he has displayed. 90% of the comments directed towards him are worse. Nothing he’s done warrants such hateful behaviour directed at him. Memes are memes, but...
From what I gather he’s advising them not to because it’s legitimately stupid, unless they’re intentionally asking for legal ramifications, or potentially getting the site in some trouble. I agree that he’s an attention seeker, but honestly most of the posts here are worse than attention...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.