Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Maybe it’s because we all have lives and don’t want to deal with an inconsistent provider who cheeses us
It takes less energy to ignore an "inconsistent" provider than to publically insult him/her. Besides, I don't see any inconsistencies from the providers' side. We're on a break and no one told us they're gonna release the spoilers early.

People with lives would wait for the chapter to release instead of crying about spoilers every day whether or not they're out
You say this but there was almost a year long period (after when I joined) where spoilers were much more consistent.

I don’t see why pointing this out or being somewhat upset/put off about it being different is egregious.
Post automatically merged:

It takes less energy to ignore an "inconsistent" provider than to publically insult him/her. Besides, I don't see any inconsistencies from the providers' side. We're on a break and no one told us they're gonna release the spoilers early.
Maybe I’m just misperceiving things because the Korean provider dipped but I feel like other providers too have become wildly inconsistent since then.

We are acutely told that spoilers will be early

Beside that provider started insulting Pewpiece, calling him idiot only because he figured out his hints. Why post hints, if he would get butthurt when someone figured them out.

You say this but there was almost a year long period (after when I joined) where spoilers were much more consistent.

I don’t see why pointing this out or being somewhat upset/put off about it being different is egregious.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe I’m just misperceiving things because the Korean provider dipped but I feel like other providers too have become wildly inconsistent since then.
They're spoilers
If you don't want to be bothered and irritated by reading inconsistent spoilers dont read them. They aren't owed to anyone
A chapter comes out almost every week if you don't want to be bothered wait when it releases

Status
Not open for further replies.