Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
This zkk stuff has really become a pest here in the community . When I wrote about it I got lots of crap and bullshit as reply . Please if oda wants it to happen it would happen . Why are we being bugged daily with this shit. It's become an obsession. A very strong and bad obsession. It's like a terminal illness. We don't need to hear about it anymore . Every single fucking chapter that comes out, even when zoro is not in it all one would see on this platform is zkk . Come on . When does this shit stop ??
Its not going to stop until doesn't happen. I expect nuclear meltdowns. The funny thing is that I like Zoro alot so if he does it i wouldn't even be mad, im just not enough of a fanboy to think it will. The ZKK diehards are going to go apeshit though and its going to be hilarious. Feels good being okay with it either way.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No, you aren't lol. You completely misunderstood my point. There are clear breaks in the fight

- 1000-1013
- 1026-1042
- 1044-present.

That's it

I'm not even going to respond to the rest of that nonsense. Treating a fictional character like your own personal deity and thinking the main villain has more relevance with him. Cringey as hell dude.

I would have compromised and said anything after this fight is fair game, but you still think Luffy is going to fully lose so Zoro can take over:kobeha:
Forget the breaks, a loss is each time you can do nothing to prevent the opponent from ripping your head off.
7 losses. You can try to paint it pretty but 7 losses stay 7 losses, they cannot be erased. One more left.
If you think Luffy is the samurai who does what no other samurai could do and brings back the samurai glory, good luck. :myman:

Its not going to stop until doesn't happen. I expect nuclear meltdowns. The funny thing is that I like Zoro alot so if he does it i wouldn't even be mad, im just not enough of a fanboy to think it will. The ZKK diehards are going to go apeshit though and its going to be hilarious. Feels good being okay with it either way.
Doesn't the same apply to the people who would rather see redon in prison than let ZKK happen? lol

If I had to choose between Redon going to jail and never posting his spoilers again, but having ZKK or having Redon out of jail posting his spoilers and no ZKK

I WOULD PREFER 10 THOUSAND TIMES >>> ZKK

Status
Not open for further replies.