Current Events Luffy had a bounty greater than the total supernova bounties that are on the roof

Luffy prime 1.5 billion

Law, Kid, Zoro, Killer: 1.49 billion

Do you think this was done on purpose by Oda?

I think so personally

Does Oda want to show us the rise of Luffy which is much more important than the other supernovas?

Does that ultimately mean that Luffy will end up beating Kaido on his own and the others will be Ko?

Don't you find this lead that Luffy has over the others with Blackbeard being abused?

Wow nice catch. It's crazy how it stops at 1.49.

But yeah Luffy will beat Kaido 1 v. 1 at the end. Oda stated this since 2016. Some are just blind.
It's still crazy this calculation of Oda it looks like he planned everything
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is the main character. Of course he would have the biggest bounty of them all. I also think that Luffy will 1v1 Kaido at the last minutes.
I really thought that the fight against Kaido will be different than the other fights that Luffy is used to doing but in the end it looks like Luffy will end up beating Kaido on his own so of course he will have him help at the beginning but that won't be at a percentage as high as I thought

Luffy prime 1.5 billion

Law, Kid, Zoro, Killer: 1.49 billion

Do you think this was done on purpose by Oda?

I think so personally

Does Oda want to show us the rise of Luffy which is much more important than the other supernovas?

Does that ultimately mean that Luffy will end up beating Kaido on his own and the others will be Ko?

Don't you find this lead that Luffy has over the others with Blackbeard being abused?
beat kaido 1v1, right....remind me how many times was he already saved and who is that mummy figure person that Zoro is carrying :pepeke:

[QUOTE = "Minatoze Narutomaki, post: 1189888, membre: 103"] a battu kaido 1v1, à droite .... rappelez-moi combien de fois a-t-il déjà été sauvé et qui est ce personnage de momie que Zoro porte : pepeke:[/ QUOTE]
Les combats de Luffy sont différents des autres personnages de One Piece

Les combats de Luffy sont toujours multi-rounds

Il n'y a pas de 1 vs 1 pur il y aura toujours des éléments qui interviendront dans les rounds

Sauf au dernier tour

Last edited:
It should be,
Luffy doesnt use metal,
Law, kid, killer, zoro use metal = 1.49

149 - I-shi-ku = mean = Mason... We know wano has kozuki clan for stone Mason...
The four metal wielder supernova fight together in the place of Mason whereabout, it is Wano.. But wherever it is, Luffy as MC is still 1 step higher than any supernova.. So there is shouldn't any argument that Luffy = zoro = Kid = law, etc. Thus, there is inequality for Luffy, that is '>'.

Mason? Kozuki? Oh i see, so Kozuji Oden is still alive.. I wonder that this is true.

beat kaido 1v1, right....remind me how many times was he already saved and who is that mummy figure person that Zoro is carrying :pepeke:
You are being naive dude. Every character has Bad moments. That does not overwrite the great ones that are yet to come. Luffy went from getting stuck between two houses to beating Lucci. He got also tricked by Doflamingo into getting his shit wrecked by Bellamy yet he smacked the shit out of DD with the new gear.

I mean, yeah, Luffy went in this arc as the most notorious Supernova by far but I think most of the dudes on the rooftop will still play a significant role in Kaido's downfall. But at the end of the day, Luffy said he wants to surpass the Yonko in this fight so I can see him facing Kaido 1v1 at the end after the other Supernova have dealt significant blows. Luffy will leave as the most wanted from the alliance like usual and there'll be quite the gap between him and the other 'novas but what will the gap be in strength? We'll see soon enough.