Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, break your own arm, use it to punch something and then tell me that you wouldn't be able to punch harder with the same arm but being recovered. Following that logic, I could say that "A punch with a broken arm is as strong as a punch with the same arm but healthy."
We both know that’s not how it works with anime. That was Zoros limit, why didn’t fresh Zoro use Asura if it would’ve done better than what current Zoro did?

Oda doesn’t replicate showing fruits as enemy battles it’s redundant
except BB have two other powers

BB is all about DFs, he have the strongest Logia and Paramecia , what left is the strongest Zoan

there's a lot of symbols around BB that relate to number 3 Wich support the theory

Oda showed BB in Ace flashback recently for a reason, he's hinting at his involvement, there's also some parallels between Kaido and BB, both want to create a pirate paradise as their base

My guy, as a scar, not as an injury he’ll have to contend with for the duration of the fight. It did nothing to him other than leave a mark on his skin. It doesn’t physically phase him.
This is next level of headcanon, you can literally see the intensity of Kaido's eyes after zoro struck him. Even if you still argue that way, you can't deny that zoro giving a permanent scar to hybrid prime kaido is unprecedented, this is easily a top tier feat in terms of offensive prowess

That Asura-attack was Zoro's strongest attack post TS so I'm not much surprised by its feat. If it hadn't got such praise from WSC, he might have just given up on becoming WSS. Zoro having COC was pretty much given.
The only thing that's noteworthy here is how does CoC connect with Zoro's Asura..?? Oda first set the variations of CoO, then CoA and now he's on to CoC. :quest:
The thing Zoro wasn't in good form but still made that.
Also Zoro cut him before but Kaido didn't sense COC, but after Ashura yes. Feel like Zoro used coc with ashura without knowing because it was his last move and was at the gate of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.