Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, in the anime, the same place where he demolished X-Drake in base.

So you have to choose one side:
- manga is canon -> the last panel we saw was Sanji attacking Page One from the sky like a missile, Page One screaming in pain and the next chapter Sanji was completely fine while Page One disappeared and only X-Drake and Hawkins remained.
- anime is canon -> Sanji ran away from Page One but fodderized X-Drake (who said "I'm not as weak as Page One" before getting destroyed).

In both cases Sanji is looking clean, sorry :steef::kata:
Manga is canon and the only thing I personally saw was how Page One swiftly overpowered Sanji in a clash and crushed him through multiple buildings, and then Sanji used his invisibility to cheap shot Page One - both uninjured. Dont know what you're saying tbh.

The one saving Luffy is probably the one stalked Jinbe and Robin earlier. Or the one who healed the scabbards offscreen.

It will be hilarious if it turns out to be Pedro.
Carrot kept bullshitting here and there "Peros killed Pedro, Peros killed Pedro, Peros killed Pedro".
Minks being blinded with "Revenge for Pedro!! Revenge for Pedro!! Revenge for Pedro!!"
And Pedro will just come back "I am still alive mofos"

And Pedro coming back means Carrot4NN train has hit a hard wall. So much for inherited Pedro's will, so much for losing a beloved mentor.
Pedro will join the crew if he's alive lool
Roger told him to wait a little longer

All Jinbe fans are the same person.
Literally my thoughts on all Zoro fans. I can’t tell the difference

you may be the only anomaly because they all legit share the same personality

I only remember finalbeta because he is the one zorofan who doesnt swear and is pretty smart but nontheless says the same thing as the rest albeit in a more sophisticated manner

and i only remember Shishioisback because despite hating Sanji, he cosplays as the guy irl minus the black hair. Oh and he’s always angry lol

I don't see entitlement. Most are fine if Sanji face with King or Queen, but issues was more on toxic stating he won't be YC lvl and face someone else. They are more entitle especially they don't believe on ZKK being debunked when it is.
What happened was simple:
1. Sanji fans wished for SvQ, Zoro fans wished for ZvsKing
2. Sanji saved Momo, and had one interaction with King
3. Sanji fans now want Sanji vs King. They use excuse of aerial battle, but they really wanted to troll Zoro fans.
4. More and more Zoro fans notice signs Zoro going for Kaido
5. After the events on the roof, Sanji fans now demand Sanji vs King, "he has to fight King, after what Zoro did with Kaido"

But in there lies the entitlement, it stems from a subconscious if not conscious belief that Sanji = Zoro. Even if Sanji fought King 1v1, it still would not validate Sanji = Zoro, not after the roof.

See, that's the complicated part. Luffy was neg-diffed not because he wasn't strong enough but because he had no means of hurting Kaido at that time. At least Adv CoA is required to even do superficial damage to him and Luffy didn't have it at that point. The only difference between Post-WCI and Chapter 1000 Luffy is that the latter has access to Adv CoA and nothing more. Yeah, learning it is a big leap but that's only when we're talking about fighting Kaido.

Objectively speaking, the gap shouldn't be that big if he's fighting an opponent who doesn't require Adv CoA to get hurt. It's only in Kaido's case. For example, Post-WCI Luffy fighting Aokiji and Chapter 1000 Luffy fighting Aokiji won't be as much of a difference as in Kaido's case as he already has some means to hurt him. The only thing that'll change is that Luffy's punches will be somewhat more impactful, that's all. But Yamato probably already does have Adv CoA so comparing her with Post-WCI in terms of what difficulty she'll give to Kaido is a bit unfair I think when we're talking about objective strength and it not depending on the opponent.

Other than that, I think your analysis is pretty good tbh. I can easily see her being stronger than Sanji but let's see. Also, I don't really think she one-shot Ulti. That's like saying Apoo one-shot Luffy.

Exactly. It was like using hakiless physical attacks against a logia user.

Status
Not open for further replies.