Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to see Sanji use Flambage Shot again Post TS and break Queen’s neck beyond recovery.
Otherwise, good chapter. Franky and Jinbei seems t be done and handled their opponents pretty well. From my perspective, Flying Six, except Drake and Ulti, had been major letdowns. Not counting Drake, I expect Black Maria to be strongest TR, however, she will probably job to Robin/Brook duo too.

This chapter confirms without a doubt Luffy >= Yamato >>> Zoro=Sanji=Jimbe>Franky
Kaido views Luffy as PK competitor and was trying to kill him with adv CoC etc.
Yamato knows Kaido's tricks and actually has the same fighting style.
Two advantages on her side in this matchup.
Never forget, Yamato would have died in chains if not for Luffy's internal destruction ryuo, then Luffy learned adv Coc in addition.

There is a definitive power gap between Luffy and Yamato, as she admits all she can do is stall for Luffy to return.

I really starting to think that no one but Jinbei is joining, Yamato seems to be >>YC1 plus this chapter she mentions that she can't abandon Wano meaning she might stay to help groom Momo as the next Shogun and fix what her father has ruined
Its the shackles thing, as Ace said even besides the own physical shackles Kaido has chained Yamato.

When Yamato confronted Kaido they said they would sever that chain.

Yamato in this chapter said there was more then the shackles that kept them here, so until Kaido is defeated Yamato wasn't gonna leave Wano.

Nothing has changed.

Yamato calling herself Oden is still one of the most embarrassing and ridiculous thing in One Piece.
Oda it's time to stop this nonsense :whitepress:
I would really like to know what the japanese audience think about the whole "I'm oden" stuff... because if they like it and laugh at it... then we are destined to have this gag till EoS
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

You know he loved it when its in the wrong hole :steef:
:chopoff:

Finally things are speeding up.

Zkk fan's will get a huge let down, zorotards saying that zoro >>>>>>> sanji will have to shut up, those saying zoro > luffy will be quiet and finally, those who are trying to get every reason from their ass saying yamato won't join and/or carrot will join will shut up.

Yes, wano, come to an end and let's enjoy one piece again.

Status
Not open for further replies.