Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Wonder if 0 can be included. It doesn't fuck up the 325 total.

Here's a table somebody posted in the crewmate thread.

What we don't know is the category of Zoan. Clearly Inu (Dog) doesn't work by itself, as it technically is 1 (I), 2 (Nu). Okami (wolf) doesn't either, as it's 0 (O), 5 (Ka), and 3 (Mi)

If you try Ooguchi, you get 2 of the 3 numbers: 0 (O/Oo), 9 (Gu), 7 (Chi). Makami does not work at all as far as I can tell.

So at this point we need to know the Zoan category is (Inu/Okami/or even something else, remember Kaido is a fucking fish lmao), or if somebody more experienced could make more sense of the fruit name accociated available Numbers. It's possible this table does not represent everything, or represents things inaccurately.

It's also possible that this number theory doesn't even matter anymore or disqualifies Yamato in general
The number theory should go!
#CaribuForSH

Lol it has nothing to do with Zoro. "Wings" are vague unlike hands, feet, heart, brain, etc. so it's pretty meaningless outside of Robin's flattery.

And Robin would never necessarily elevate Zoro or Sanji above say, Nami or Chopper, because importance isn't about strength to her. Sanji's role is cook, anyway, so he works about as well as those other two.
Didn't you read the part with the Sbs an Sandman's explanation, the wings refer to Sanji and Zoro, the main role of wings is to support the bird through flight which in this case is Luffy's journey. It means both of them are essential for Luffy to become the Pirate King and like you say its not necessarly related to strenght, but Zoro and Sanji are basicly the 2 most important crew member after the Captain himself..

I doubt Oda still follows this, it would make any candidate who fits this the obvious choice
Yea, it's extremely old at this point and you'd think that if he were following it, said crewmate would have arrived already. It's why a lot of people thought Kinemon or Monet (or whoever got Monets fruit) would join, because they fit the scheme, but are now irrelevant to it

But yeah I'm personally doubting it's being followed anymore

Yea, it's extremely old at this point and you'd think that if he were following it, said crewmate would have arrived already. It's why a lot of people thought Kinemon or Monet (or whoever got Monets fruit) would join, because they fit the scheme, but are now irrelevant to it

But yeah I'm personally doubting it's being followed anymore
The easy loophole around that is just having a current straw hat eating money’s fruit or one that fits the pattern tbh. I’ve always liked the idea of it being a returning Vivi

People that have seen or known me since Orojackson know that i'm a big fan of One Piece even with all it's flaws. Recently though I have to admit the quality of the series has dropped significantlly in many places including the bland dialogues the obvious and very fast outcomes of fights that are non main character related, the overall fast pacing of an arc and unscaleable yet unreasonable sudden growth in strength of characters over very short time without any experience gained prior. This kinda saddens me because Oda never did this sort of thing before, regardless of the pace or character strength the plot presented it was always believeable to a certain extent and never out of place for the main crew to win because of the plot devices used. I feel like this arc is completely different because either Oda is rushing through or because he really wants to get to a certain plot point in the story. Hopefully it can be justifiable, this skimming through type of writing even though I could never personally forget this rushed feeling i'm getting from the week to week chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.