Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Everything aside I like that it seems his power up is going to be DJ related and the trash suit, the suit was only a short person stage to trigger his real power up
It does seem Oda Merely gave the monster trio intermittent power ups to prepare for their true boosts:
Luffy - CoA boost -> CoC boost
Zoro - Enma -> Supreme grade Enma
Sanji - Raid Suit -> DJ upgrade
Post automatically merged:

It's time for a RS is just a tool for training and it actually nerfs Sanji thread
Ironically the raid suit has been shown to need Sanji and was just used to awaken something in him

Think Sora is a descendant of the Lunaria clan and Sanji is a natural born.
The RS is tapping into his Lunaria DNA and forcing those powers to grow.
Siblings Lunaria DNA were removed because of the LF.
The RS can enhance or extract the full potential of the wielder's LF related powers like with the Vinsmoke siblings so I guess it's doing the same with Sanji, however since he's not modified like the rest the only thing left that has anything to do with LF inside his body is Sora's drug since we don't know it's full effect on his body.

I guess it's goes something like this:
- Sora's drug has something to do with emotions so most likely it's the source of Sanji's DJ since we know it's related to his passion.
- The RS enhanced Sora's drug effect on Sanji making his DJ hotter: Since it didn't do anything to him when he first wore the suit but the second time when he went to the public bath, I guess the RS needed a push to exact it's influence on the drug and that most propably was Nami's happiness punch.

In conclusion, my bet is that Sanji's PU is going to be something like a hotter DJ with a different color like blue or black, or he'll attain a DJ related transformation that affects his whole body something like a Lucifer mode with wings an upgrade to his Hell's Memories.
The raid suit is attempting to awaken Sanjis latent lineage factor.

The drug is fighting it off as it did since Sanji was a kid.
The drug probably works by causing the recessive genes from his mother to become so dominant that they block out the enhancements judge created. In doing so Soras being a possible descendant of the Lunalia tribe and their abilities became more dominant in Sanji giving him access to this ancestry rather than the germa ancestry.

With the suit trying to draw out Stealth Black in Sanji, the drug is drawing out more of Sora as well

Sanji may have to choose which power he wants, the light from his mother or the dark powers of stealth black. Obviously he’ll choose the light and gain a new ability or he’ll take both and create the black flames many have theorized.
That's what I think too
And I think His fire has nothing to do with Judge experiments
Sanji simply inherited his mother's ancestors race traits and I like this so much more than the LF mumbo jumbo
I think that drug is the key but idk what will trigger
When his mom took that drug she wasn't the same as before and it eventually kill her
Now if Sora is descendent of Lunaria tribe that this is game changer
Judge didn't change Sanji's dna, he failed but drug did
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

One more think
There is this theme going on with Sun and Moon in OnePiece
If peole of clan D are descendent of Sun, maybe Sanji is from Moon(Lunaria)
I also think Lunaria tribe was wipeout during VoidCentury
:wonderland:
/\ these are more likely

Queen in this chapter provoked Sanji being of a special race, and we also have Sanji saying that his body is weird, it's like the RS is causing reactions in his body.

It makes more sense for the Sanji's power to come from Sora's sacrifice than the Judge's science of evil. So I believe Sora is possibly part of the Lunaria tribe.

We also have several fareshadowins connecting Sanji with UFOs and Moon:

In addition, the Oda's SBS taunt over Sanji's eyebrows channels a circular energy.

This theory gains even more weight when we know that this breed lives on the red line and is in extinction thanks to the tenryubito that kept them enslaved, and Sanji's dream is directly linked to the destruction of mariejoa and the joining of the seas. And we add that to the statement of Sanji that he will be the most feared by the world government

We'll see in the next chapters, I believe we'll have great revelations

/\ these are more likely

Queen in this chapter provoked Sanji being of a special race, and we also have Sanji saying that his body is weird, it's like the RS is causing reactions in his body.

It makes more sense for the Sanji's power to come from Sora's sacrifice than the Judge's science of evil. So I believe Sora is possibly part of the Lunaria tribe.

We also have several fareshadowins connecting Sanji with UFOs and Moon:

In addition, the Oda's SBS taunt over Sanji's eyebrows channels a circular energy.

This theory gains even more weight when we know that this breed lives on the red line and is in extinction thanks to the tenryubito that kept them enslaved, and Sanji's dream is directly linked to the destruction of mariejoa and the joining of the seas. And we add that to the statement of Sanji that he will be the most feared by the world government

We'll see in the next chapters, I believe we'll have great revelations
Dear lord this is a good theory :lumazed:
Please Make a thread about it

Sanji's fire powers are most likely totally related to Sora

Just the fact that Sora died because of him, his relation with his mother, and the fact that Sanji's emotions (anger specifically) plays a big role on Sanji's fire powers makes pretty clear what Oda is setting up for him.

Queen is similar to Germa in his ideals.

I can see Sanji's battle being all about Sanji being the opposite of what Queen and Judge are.
Even in a scenario that Sanji makes use of human modifications/tools to get stronger (like awakening his Lineage Factor), his victory will come because of him being a completely different person from who they are, chapter 1023 focused a lot on Sanji's abilities to produce fire, and his passion that "makes it burn even more hotter than fire/flames", and how Queen, a scientist member of MADS, sees his powers

Sanji having his emotions is what makes him stronger and better than his family. From Zeff's influence on who he is, and in almost all he learned, to cooking and fighting skills.
Diable Jambe MUST be the "legacy" of Sora's sacrifice to Sanji. Despite if the source of it comes from Judge's influence or not (which i doubt, because Sanji should be the mindless Stealth Black according to Judge, not producing fire), or King's race connection to Sora, the fact that Sanji can go further and get stronger (not just with Diable Jambe, but with overall training) is due to the fact that he has his emotions, and he isn't a mindless soldier that WAS CREATED SOLELY TO OBEY Judge, like all of Sanji's siblings do (except Reiju, who has emotions, but is modified and can't disobey Judge for the most part) and thats thanks to Sora's drugs.

The Raid Suit is bringing something out of Sanji, he said he is feeling weird! Is there a conflict between Sora's drugs and his Lineage Factor? Or it is just the Raid Suit boosting whatever Diable Jambe is?

Oda is most likely making Sora's sacrifice more relevant than it seems, even having a major role on Sanji's current and future power ups. I hope atleast.
Thats the main reasons of why Judge considers Sanji a failure afterall

Last edited:
I really want to know if there is a connection between Sanji's flames and King's tribe. I need to more about King and why his people were destroyed by the WG!

I don't like the idea of Sanji's flames being connected to Judge's experiments. Judge views him as a failure. I would rather have Sora be connected to the Lunaria tribe. Therefore Sanji's power will awaken thanks to his mother's genes.