Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I've stated for months you can use basic CoC behind your attacks to amplify that.

AdCoC usually means you can scar Kaido like Oden.
That is literally what adcoc is ....cladding your attacks with COC. If Luffy could infuse COC before he wouldn't have said;
"After taking your Kanabo attacks, I realized....you can clad attacks with COC"
Kaido: "Only the very strongest can"
Luffy: proceeds to coat himself in COC.:goyea:

Yoo i can't keep up with so many agendas flying everywhere right now trying to hype Yamato, downplay Yamato, or use Yamato to hype her alongside certain characters or to downplay others :kobeha:

There's :

The Yamato hype purists who just wank Yamato
The straight Yamato haters/downplayers
Those making sure the Yamato wank stays bellow Luffy
Those trying to push Luffy and Yamato wank at Zoro's expense
Those trying to push just Yamato wank at Zoro's expense
The insecure Zoro fans who downplay Yamato
The insecure Sanji fans who downplay Yamato
The Zoro fans who try to cover their bases by pushing Luffy, Zoro and Yamato wank as a trio
The Sanji haters who jump at the opportunity of a "New M3" for the fourth time

And more :denzimote:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I can already imagine the anime team crying every chapter that comes out, because every chapter since 1000 is gonna be a pain in the ass to animate.

They are gonna have to find money out of thin air to pay for the budget required.
They make much more back though. Its gonna be a shit ton of work so the animators will be crying but at this point, budget isn't a limitation for One Piece because the anime is popping off.

Yoo i can't keep up with so many agendas flying everywhere right now trying to hype Yamato, downplay Yamato, or use Yamato to hype her alongside certain characters or to downplay others :kobeha:

There's :

The Yamato hype purists who just wank Yamato
The straight Yamato haters/downplayers
Those making sure the Yamato wank stays bellow Luffy
Those trying to push Luffy and Yamato wank at Zoro's expense
Those trying to push just Yamato wank at Zoro's expense
Those pushing for Luffy, Yamato and Zoro wank to cover their bases
The insecure Zoro fans who downplay Yamato
The insecure Sanji fans who downplay Yamato
The Zoro fans who try to cover their bases by pushing Luffy, Zoro and Yamato wank as a trio
The Sanji haters who jump at the opportunity of a "New M3" for the fourth time

And more :denzimote:
She's the new Jinbei

Oda gave King a higher bounty than Katakuri so he could be weaker. Some of you just talk without your brain.

Bounties are just the world government blah blah. Use your brain. This is a story. Why did the writer give this number? Unless we get a King list, the bounty is a quick way of saying how strong he his.

Also, none of the Beast Pirates upper gang are human.

Oni, Cyborg, Lunarian, Fishman

Status
Not open for further replies.