Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SHs will not be in a condition to fight the WG, so yes they will be chased off

Also being part of the WG doesn't automatically put them in a bad situation. Dressrosa and Alabasta are under the WG.
That's not my point, the SH's don't have to be particularly involved in fighting them. But the fact that Wano holds 3 poneglyphs on top of more potential secrets is automatically a sign that Wano is never going to allow them for jurisdiction of their territory.

If we are also going for theme of "dawn" as a microcosm of what's has to happen to the whole world starting from Wano, then WG taking over is the last possible option you can think of.

There are so many other points against it, like Momo being the new shogun, who himself is going to command Zunesha soon. All of this alone doesn't make Wano your usual arc where the SH's get chased by the likes of Smoker etc..

Last edited:
Fucking hell Sanji’s Durability is beastly. Its far above Boundman now….

Since Queen is a Hybrid Zoan thats strong af in comparison to Cracker.

This sword break feat is an insane durability feat.
Don't go too far, attacking Luffy's prone arm (when his hardening was weaker than Kat's and now he has better CoA than anyone on the island), is not the same as attacking his torso.
Luffy's Torso has shown to be impenetrable and no diffed Cracker when he tried to pierce it, blocked Boro breath with guts.

In G4 the only thing that can take him down are headshots.

Honestly, what this chapter confirms to me is why Oda kept some of the strawhats healthy. He needs it to make sense for them to be able to defend against CP-0. My guess is this will be the primary directive of Brook/Jinbe and maybe the others.

I never expected them to be involved combatively, but now it entirely seems like they will, otherwise it never truly made sense that they just up and leave (@Bounty you were right on the money with this).

This also potentially gives characters like Brook/Jinbe more to do. I say these 2 especially because they are newer members than when Cipher Pol was fought in the past. Maybe Usopp finally gets something too?

Franky seems too far away and i can see him playing a role with Chopper. Nami I'm not so sure about.

Sanji Transformation confirmed like I called it.

So Queen probably caught Sanji with his claw and decided to crush his bones. But Sanji awakened and gained exoskeleton. So he gains the same level of durability as his siblings since he compares it to theirs.

So much for those who taught Sanji got strong just from travelling...BaSe SaNjI is Yc2 lEvEL:suresure:
base sanji gonna beat queen :milaugh:
got no diffed

Status
Not open for further replies.