Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s wrong for the same reason it’s always been wrong Shishio. Marco has never proven he can injure any Admiral even when he’s landed multiple attacks on them, while Kizaru had Marco spitting blood with literally just casual fingers lasers. It’s clear that if Kizaru got serious, Marco would be atomized into fried chicken
Its about time we stopped this "Admirals got serious" Meme major. Its about time
Marco took Kizaru's signature move "Comma jewel of 4 Shaku" YnK and had no lasting bruise of punch
Garp's world famous Mountain buster fist of love only gave Marco tiny lasting bruise
Akainu was blood lusted as fuck dropping Period blood magma all over Marine Ford with his veins popping
Yet Marco himself didn't use any signature moves like Pheonix bird and admirals were still launched

King actually didn't use any signature move, never went hybrid or partial hybrid and not only took Marco's wing off but also gave him lasting bruise bigger than one fist of love gave Marco and then he fucked up Marco so much Marco was a bloody mess and he lost his regeneration by over exerting it regenerating from King's blows.
Post automatically merged:

1. Luffy
  2. Kid
  3. Zoro
  4. Yamato
  5. Law
  6. Sanji
  7. Killer
The reason why I place Kid above Zoro is because I believe that it is his role to beat a yonko this arc, whereas Zoro's main fight will be king

In terms of feats, I'll admit zoro does look better, however I feel like there's a good amount of buildup for Kid to have insane feats.
Then how about we wait for Kidd to have his power up and get those "insane" feats before we jump the gun?
Would it make sense if I gave Zoro roof top level at the start of Wano??

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Its about time we stopped this "Admirals got serious" Meme major. Its about time
Marco took Kizaru's signature move "Comma jewel of 4 Shaku" YnK and had no lasting bruise of punch
Garp's world famous Mountain buster fist of love only gave Marco tiny lasting bruise
Akainu was blood lusted as fuck dropping Period blood magma all over Marine Ford with his veins popping
Yet Marco himself didn't use any signature moves like Pheonix bird and admirals were still launched

King actually didn't use any signature move, never went hybrid or partial hybrid and not only took Marco's wing off but also gave him lasting bruise bigger than one fist of love gave Marco and then he fucked up Marco so much Marco was a bloody mess and he lost his regeneration by over exerting it regenerating from King's blows.
Aight Shishio lmfao. Don’t tag me if you’re too much of a snowflake to handle my opinion.

Sprintji:yodawhat:

Kid at the end, woah!! epic!
:kidsmile:

This is it right here. This is where I guess Oda is planning to give Kid his best feats. It’s true so far he’s not been impressive. Oda knows how he makes his characters look. He’s aware of the feats he gives to Luffy and the feats he gives to Zoro, he knows how the fans will react.

One thing I think is for sure, Kid will be able to weaken Big Mom here and join the “too few crew” of people able to effectively weaken a Yonkou…and that means something.

Out of this huge alliance with so many characters and plots, Oda’s aware the special select handful he choose to put up against a Yonkou and it varies how effective they are.

Zoro - Able to permanently scar Hybrid Kaido across his stomach and chest. Blocked Double Yonkou Combination of Big Mom and Kaido.

Luffy - Sky splitting, adv CoC to hurt Kaido/1v1ing Kaido.

Yamato - Adv CoC/Able to hold off Kaido for some time and cause him to drip a couple drops of blood.

Law - Able to cause damage to Yonkous but at a minimum/little more than annoyance.

Kid - Not able to visibly damage a Yonkou, yet. To be determined.

Kid will join Zoro and Luffy and form the "Hurting Yonkou Trio". This chapter seeing Law counter shock Big Mom in the face, I think it confirmed for me that law is who left these “singe”or scuff marks on Big Mom face.

It's not much, but he’s still putting in a lot of effort to keep them afloat while Kid is affected by Hawkins. Now Kid is free and may even got some power boost, Law could take a backseat, but still put in work.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
@MarineHQ62 @comrade @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

How do you guys like my tier list
Mihawk >= Shanks > Kaido > Dragon > Akainu ~ Luffy > Blackbeard > Kizaru > Big Mom > Aokiji > Fujitora ~ Zoro > Rayleigh ~ Garp ~ Sengoku > Becky ~ King > Yamato ~ Marco > Kidd
Tf is even the list????
Imagine thinking Dragon is above any of those characters listed:kobeha:
Luffy = Akainu & stronger than Kizaru, Big Mom, Kuzan, Garp, Ray, Goku and Fuji :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
BB > Zoro:saden:
King > Yamato:gokulaugh:
Marco > Kid:suresure:

If they don't receive any kind of powerups, or some sort of major scenario happens, and Big Mom loses just because Kid all of a sudden gets rid of his headache, do you think that would make any sense whatsoever, given how the 5 v 2 went?

On WCI, when Big Mom was rampaging through the Country, her own kids said that if she doesn't get to eat the Wedding Cake, then all of them together would be unable to stop her from destroying all of Tottoland. So are we supposed to believe that the current versions of Kid and Law possess enough power to achieve what her entire military force can't?
am done with this manga making any bit of sense
narratives hold a higher stake
when they need to ,they will get PU's
look at sanji picking up one vs queen.....

He was unconscious aka KNOCKED OUT.

But like you said, intelligence is not your forte.
Dude he got up a little after Ragnarok was casted.

You should stop projecting your limitations onto me, not that I care.

If this is substantial damage in that specific context which is not a 1v1 for you then ok but he was far from being out of the game. And I'm not wanking Luffy here.

I mean he didn't use the Stand-in power since he had no lives left to infuse. Plus, it had a different appearance as well, implying different capabilities.
Oh I think I get you now. The sword straw man transfers the damage to his subbordinates and if he doesn't have any dools left the sword will just get destroyed since it won't be able to transfer the damage to anyone.

Still I may be wrong here but didn't Zoro's last attack last time was transfered to Hawkins before going to one of his subbordinates?

Status
Not open for further replies.