Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
It's not about hating. It's about reading the manga the way Oda has written and not letting your personal agenda get in the way of understanding what the author has repeatedly said.

Zoro fans can't seem to accept this simple concept of Enma being Kaido's Kryptonite and never will. Why would they when it goes against their belief that Zoro is the strongest person in Wano. Even though he is currently struggling against a commander they claimed would get 1 shotted.

It's not like they've been wrong before, right? :cheers:
Oda did confirm that Enma doesn't bear Oden's haki.

Furthermore, Enma is on paper slightly more potent than Wado in one of the best case scenarios cause despite a black blade Shusui didn't seem to have made a huge difference in the past. The odds Enma is much more powerful than any other O wazamono is abysmal. Like when Zoro turns his swords black they will probably all change grade and become Saijo, yet it's not Zoro should be able to mid diff his previous self on paper.

Of course it's not all haters to think of that concept, I would ascribe it to deniers to be less contrived.

anyone have direct translation about zoro vs kaido in japanese?
what it say: oden haki or oden presence ? what viz translator say?
all this became debate about pirate king wings shit all over again :kriwhat:

Kaido knows very well how Oden's haki feels so why would he call that haki "strange" instead of "Oden's haki"? The fact that he called it strange shows that he doesn't know what that haki is exactly. Why would you call something strange when you know exactly what it is.
Post automatically merged:

What chapter?

No, Kaido recognized the Haki in Enma as Oden's, so it is Oden's.

However, Haki doesn't mean armament. Haki in one piece is used anonymous with spirit, ambition and will. Armament is only one specific application. So what it really means when Kaido talks about Oden's Haki within Enma, is just remains of Oden's presence/spirit/will being stored there.

It's not about hating. It's about reading the manga the way Oda has written and not letting your personal agenda get in the way of understanding what the author has repeatedly said.

Zoro fans can't seem to accept this simple concept of Enma being Kaido's Kryptonite and never will.
Kaido has Oden PTSD that's his kryptonite, i don't recall the scabbards carrying 7 copies of Enma to hurt Kaido show him visages of Oden or suddenly make his scar throb. Of course you would ignore this just chalk it up to Enma making Kaido act this way, i assume this is how non biased one piece reader interprets things lmao.

This is the Viz Kaido never said anything about Oden's haki it's simply people twisting shit to belittle Zoro

Oda did confirm that Enma doesn't bear Oden's haki.

Furthermore, Enma is on paper slightly more potent than Wado in one of the best case scenarios cause despite a black blade Shusui didn't seem to have made a huge difference in the past. The odds Enma is much more powerful than any other O wazamono is abysmal. Like when Zoro turns his swords black they will probably all change grade and become Saijo, yet it's not Zoro should be able to mid diff his previous self on paper.

Of course it's not all haters to think of that concept, I would ascribe it to deniers to be less contrived.
Vivre didn’t say anything new regarding Enma.
Just that it draws from zoros haki.
There’s nothing there about Oden’s haki.

Enma is basically the difference between Zoro bruising Kaido’s neck vs cutting it.

Very first time he used it he want to go cut down a tree only to cut that along with the entire cliff without intending to. The difference is not abysmal.

Kaido has Oden PTSD that's his kryptonite, i don't recall the scabbards carrying 7 copies of Enma to hurt Kaido show him visages of Oden or suddenly make his scar throb. Of course you would ignore this just chalk it up to Enma making Kaido act this way, i assume this is how non biased one piece reader interprets things lmao.

We already went over this. Big Mom confirmed there was something unusual about the sword. She hardly has any Oden ptsd.

We already went over this. Big Mom confirmed there was something unusual about the sword. She hardly has any Oden ptsd.
Unusual as in it draws out excessive haki from it's user something we already know as readers from Tenguyama explanation, you can see Zoro visibly exhausted after hiryu kaen same way he was huffing when he first tried out Enma it isn't doing anything we haven't seen before in ch 955. I remember Sanji and Nami having similar reaction too when Zoro sliced the cliff

Look at Enma draining Oden's haki when did he take over Zoro body:noo:
I thought i already explained myself :choppawhat:

Enma has a supply of Oden's haki stored inside. Anytime someone tries to put his own haki on the sword, Enma tries to use that supply and suck in the wielder's haki.
With time you can control the sword and use it as a normal one or as a OdenCoC&CoA™ dispenser.
Enma (Oden) heard Hiyori and it tried to use its OdenCoC&CoA supply. And any time it does that to take on new life, it tries to suck its wielder's haki :kayneshrug:
Zoro has just prevented Oden's "rebirth" probably:josad:

I thought i already explained myself :choppawhat:

Enma (Oden) heard Hiyori and it tried to use its OdenCoC&CoA supply. And any time it does that to take on new life, it tries to suck its wielder's haki :kayneshrug:
Zoro has just prevented Oden's "rebirth" probably:josad:
Do provide the panels for those ridiculous claims of yours i will be waiting:wellwell:

We know Kaido has been seeing (and searching for) Oden everywhere since the beginning of the arc

However, since even Big Mom perceived that that sword is not a normal sword, Kaido might be right for once: Oden, at least his power, might be "living on" inside Enma.

What do you think? Enma is just a normal magical sword, it has a limited reserve of Oden's haki inside itself or it is something else that made Big Mom react to it? :blush:

I dont think it has Oden's haki stored on it, but its very possible that his haki affected the blade itself, especially if the blackening of a blade is tied to haki and Enma is very close of becoming a black blade. And the comments made by Kaido and BM are most likey about the blade's own hability, regardless of Oden or Zoro

This chapter pretty much confirms Enma is special because of Oden

Kaido and BM knew something was up with that sword. BM is the master of souls so her realizing Enma is strange before Kaido might mean Oden soul is in there. Kaido then deduced it was Oden sword from a strange aura. Whether that aura was haki or not remains to be seen

This chapter pretty much confirms Enma is special because of Oden

Kaido and BM knew something was up with that sword. BM is the master of souls so her realizing Enma is strange before Kaido might mean Oden soul is in there. Kaido then deduced it was Oden sword from a strange aura. Whether that aura was haki or not remains to be seen
Nothing has changed Enma did same exact thing as when first introduced. It always had the ability to drain the users haki it has nothing to do with Oden.