Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're right.
We need more Orochi fake death scenes.
I think about 3 more will suffice.
Oh yeah.
How about even MORE death fakeouts? I'm sure it will UP THE TENSION.
Can't forget about Ulti coming back another time so she can get beat up by someone else again before Nami dealing THE REAL FINAL BLOW, huh?
Where are the chapters of Sanji running towards a different location every time we see him? God, I miss those. Much relevant moments of running around.
Did Oda run out of weird Gifter designs? Gotta have more of those as well!
Oh yeah, how about ANOTHER time limit?
First the virus, then the Onigashima landing, then the Yokai... Gotta keep everyone busy while Luffy fights Kaido for the 128390712873129073129803981239812th time.
How's that fight going, btw? Hopefully Kaido is gonna beat the shit out of him AGAIN, so Luffy can recover AGAIN, and spam "I'm gonna become Pirate King" AGAIN. God, I can't get enough of these.

"impatient" my ass. "long" doesn't mean "epic". Long means long. One PIece has much better arcs than this clown fiesta called "wano arc", and they are much shorter than this BS.
In fucking 108 chapters we had the entire Sabaody up until the time-skip done. Wano alone is more than that already. Fuck this arc.
funny how all this anger over the arc only started after this chapter:hope:

You know it's interesting that Oda moved King and Zoro into the castle dome. If I had to guess then he wanted to prevent the sky-splitting moment of them to preserve Luffy and Kaidou's status as the only sky-splitters on Onigashima right now. But I will settle with a nice simple COC-clash

Please Oda I've been a good boi
big mom and kaido were indoors when they split the sky

No he is not. Imperial Archer may be faster than Marco. We have no comparison between Marco and Hybrid King.

Marco's regeneration gets exhausted pretty quickly.

Marco fought Base/Zoan King and Queen. Queen had not used his Hybrid form, and King was very casual.

Marco later fought a casual King alone and was defeated.

Zoro knocked King down and drew way more blood from King than Marco did.

Marco fought against King before his mask was partially broken, so King was fucking around and taking things casually.

Before Zoro broke part of King's mask, Zoro had the upper hand against King. Once Zoro broke part King's mask, King began molesting Zoro.

A casual King != a pissed off King.

Marco only proved that he can fight against a casual King. For all we know, if Marco fights against a King as serious as the one Zoro is fighting currently, he gets molested just as badly.

When Zoro finally completely destroys King's mask, we'll see him truly go all out.

The disparity in King's performance before his mask was partially broken and after it was, means that Marco's feats simply don't translate to the current King, let alone all out King.

@Albino 👑, @MarineHQ62.

Phoenix Brand couldn't even send Zoan Queen flying, stop the nonsense. It's best feat (pushing down the Queen Mama Chanter) is at best comparable to what King did with a casual kick in Zoan form.

That's because you're ridiculously biased and want Sanji's opponent to be comparable to Zoro's opponent.
King and queen still > king
And marco still > king

Even kings strongest attack isn't gonna do much to him especially if he just dodges which zoro distracted by enma also did

Status
Not open for further replies.