Anime & Manga Zoro is a Disgrace to all of COC users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres is no coc user out there that bows down to an enemy, all of them refuse to get look down even on defeat, even losers like chinjao refuse to get look down, Kid would rather die than surrender to kaido,

some idiots told me that luffy bows down to hancock, and roger's to WB, but those arent a real enemies, what i mean real enemies is obstacle to ones achievment, Zoro bowing to mihawk is equivalent to Luffy bowing down to kaido.

:milaugh::whitepress::suresure:

theres is no coc user out there that bows down to an enemy, all of them refuse to get look down even on defeat, even losers like chinjao refuse to get look down, Kid would rather die than surrender to kaido,

some idiots told me that luffy bows down to hancock, and roger's to WB, but those arent a real enemies, what i mean real enemies is obstacle to ones achievment, Zoro bowing to mihawk is equivalent to Luffy bowing down to kaido.

Shut the fuck up and reread the Mihawk scene. BTW Luffy cried like a bitch in front of Kuma and plead him to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.