Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

Luffy vs Akainu (self-explanatory)
Zoro vs Kizaru (Zoro need to take revenge on Kizaru after what he did back in Sabaody and he might unlock Advanced CoO after defeating Kizaru)
Sanji vs Greenbull (Both have food and woman complex and Sanji might learn advanced CoA assuming if Greenbull is the strongest armament haki user among the Admirals)

Win win for everyone:cheers:

Well if you're of the idea that Ryokugyu and Fujitora will not be fighting for the WG and as a result count them out for the Final War against the SHP.
Then this leaves us with just Akainu and Kizaru as the main marine priorities.
Luffy can take on Akainu while Zoro takes on Kizaru.
And if Imu is a powerful force, then he can be a team effort after the admirals are defeated.

currently i like sanji vs greenbull more but we still need to see his devil fruit due to their characters as the first thing green bull ever said was about food and women

zoro has build up with both kizaru and fujitora, fuji is a swordman so it makes more sense but he might not be on the world governments side and kizaru is kinda like akaniu’s yes man so zoro vs kizaru would be right hand vs right hand

currently i like sanji vs greenbull more but we still need to see his devil fruit due to their characters as the first thing green bull ever said was about food and women

zoro has build up with both kizaru and fujitora, fuji is a swordman so it makes more sense but he might not be on the world governments side and kizaru is kinda like akaniu’s yes man so zoro vs kizaru would be right hand vs right hand
Im not the biggest fan of Sanji vs Greenbull since greenbull doesn’t seem much related to Sanji. He made a passing comment about eating, but Sanjis more obsessed with not wasting food and not eating if you don’t need to does go along with that.

My thing is both Sanji and Kizaru fight with light, Sanjis most notable personality trait is his passion and emotion, which is exact opposite of Kizarus complete apathy and fights with absolute zero passion.

I feel once we find more from Greenbull we’ll see, but typically color is reminiscent of devil fruit power and I don’t know what Green type devil fruit could relate to Sanji

I am referencing this SBS.
I wouldn’t take that more than what we’ve seen in the story. Fujitora doesn’t hate the World Government. Fujitora enjoyed his time on Mariejoa with ryokugyu and attacked the revolutionary army. Fuji also respected Sabo but he fought against him because that’s his justice.

Fuji hated the Warlord system, that was gotten rid of. Fuji clearly prefers the world government over revolutionaries. Fuji isn’t going to stop being a marine admiral

I wouldn’t take that more than what we’ve seen in the story. Fujitora doesn’t hate the World Government. Fujitora enjoyed his time on Mariejoa with ryokugyu and attacked the revolutionary army. Fuji also respected Sabo but he fought against him because that’s his justice.

Fuji hated the Warlord system, that was gotten rid of. Fuji clearly prefers the world government over revolutionaries. Fuji isn’t going to stop being a marine admiral
"If anyone wants to read anything into that, they're certainly welcome to do so. I'm not saying if it's right or wrong, that's all! (swear drop)"
Fuji doesn't need to stop being an admiral, he doesn't need to be a revolutionary. He just doesn't have to attack the Straw Hat Pirates during the final war.

"If anyone wants to read anything into that, they're certainly welcome to do so. I'm not saying if it's right or wrong, that's all! (swear drop)"
Fuji doesn't need to stop being an admiral, he doesn't need to be a revolutionary. He just doesn't have to attack the Straw Hat Pirates during the final war.
And why would Fujitora not fight them? He’s a marine admiral, the Straw Hats have very bad people on their side (Bartolomeo and Cavendish are just straight murderers)

Fujitora will fight the Straw Hats because the Straw Hats are attacking the idea of justice that Fuji is going to be protecting.

And why would Fujitora not fight them? He’s a marine admiral, the Straw Hats have very bad people on their side (Bartolomeo and Cavendish are just straight murderers)

Fujitora will fight the Straw Hats because the Straw Hats are attacking the idea of justice that Fuji is going to be protecting.
What is the idea of justice that the Straw Hats are attacking?

Of course it won't.

Kizaru is an extreme diff fight for Akainu who is Luffy's fight.

Sanji doesn't have what it takes to beat an Admiral and never will.

Kizaru is to Akainu what Big Mom is to Kaido in the current arc.

Who's fighting Big Mom right now? Is it Sanji? No it isn't. He wasn't even part of the rooftop battle.