Chapter Discussion What are you thinking of Luffy vs Kaido fight?

The fight was pretty awesome and Kaido's drinking style of fight was the cherry in the top.
He became unpredictable, used a new buffed form when he hit Luffy with Ragnaraku and was also stated that Kaido's haki is getting stronger.
Luffy was pretty much matching up Kaido but it is been heavily hinted that Kaido still has an Ace up his sleeve which is what I am looking forward now.
Also the callbacks to Sanji's kicks against Queen were class, the entire fight was visually amazing.

Kaido is becoming more and more interesting.

loving the fight so far i've always been a fan of drunken master stuff so kaido doing so didn't bother me at all i also liked the fact that they cleared it up that drunk kaido isn't a nerf ...as i am a zkk supporter i can totally see kaido drunk attacking the flower captial just makes sense with its introduction but time will tell

The same way I thought of Whitebeard vs everyone. Just like that old man, Kaido getting jumped and then Luffy/Blackbeard take the W after he's that weakened
Oh yeah let's compare Whitebeard who lost half his face and had a hole in his chest on top of being stabbed 162 times and countless cannonballs to Kaido who Luffy almost participated in the entire fight and is the one dealing the most damage since lol

The same way I thought of Whitebeard vs everyone. Just like that old man, Kaido getting jumped and then Luffy/Blackbeard take the W after he's that weakened
Luffy: No excuses when you lose
Kaido: Of course not, I acknowledge you as strong, this is the best 1vs1 I can remember.

zorotards: Luffy beating Kaido in a 1vs1 was just like sickbeard dying from 100s of unrelated wounds explicitly detailed in dialogue.

Oh yeah let's compare Whitebeard who lost half his face and had a hole in his chest on top of being stabbed 162 times and countless cannonballs to Kaido who Luffy almost participated in the entire fight and is the one dealing the most damage since lol
That's exactly what I did...compare them 👍🏾

Luffy: No excuses when you lose
Kaido: Of course not, I acknowledge you as strong, this is the best 1vs1 I can remember.

zorotards: Luffy beating Kaido in a 1vs1 was just like sickbeard dying from 100s of unrelated wounds explicitly detailed in dialogue.
Buy knee pads and let your jaw rest buddy :seriously:

After chapter 1037, what are you thinking of Luffy vs Kaido so far? What did you think of the brilliant idea of Kaido drinking sake and having an existential crisis during the fucking fight? what do you think of Luffy's performance in the fight (and his reference to Sanji's attack), what did you like and didn't like?
Cool fight, but I wish Lolda never started with drunken Kaido bullshit to begin with. It ensures this fight stays tension-free and is detrimental to its flow. I mean, imagine if Katakuri is still bitching about his donuts after he stabbed himself, would the fight against Luffy be anywhere near as thrilling? I don't understand it. Why the fuck did Lolda do this to the most important post-TS fight to date? Smh. :josad:

Cool fight, but I wish Lolda never started with drunken Kaido bullshit to begin with. It ensures this fight stays tension-free and is detrimental to its flow. I mean, imagine if Katakuri is still bitching about his donuts after he stabbed himself, would the fight against Luffy be anywhere near as thrilling? I don't understand it. Why the fuck did Lolda do this to the most important post-TS fight to date? Smh. :josad:
Downside of reading weekly, give it some more time...

Even Dolfamingo vs Luffy and Rob Lucci vs Luffy had gag/not so serious moments, I'm confident Oda will change the tone soon.