General & Others Are Zoro fans not disappointed with Kaido’s scar?

Oda always draw with black lightning don't smh

There's no black adcoc lightning here

Also If I remember correctly when Oden and Kaido where clashing in the castle blacks lightnings weren't drawn
Post automatically merged:

You can see it without zooming in the full view of a HQ scan. As usual it's best to read the official higher quality scans instead of the poorer quality fan scan.

Oden's scar being bigger =/= Zoro's being small. Given Kaido's size it's about the half of Luffy's body lol if we're scaling properly.
Nice because I read Viz and it was hard to see it unless you focus and zoom it
@T.D.A

King of Hell CoC > Luffy's "crude and clumsy" CoC he used the first round against Kaido
False he can only use it for 5min max whereas Luffy used it 20min
@comrade

All scenes have their own narrative purposes that is valid and makes sense. You can cherrypick someone's actions and trash it, but Oda draws those with a specific goal in mind. Haters actually know this but purposely being ignorant because it feels good for them to shit on someone.

Post-Katakuri Luffy got oneshot by Kaido? That's because he is being reckless (FS got disabled) & to maintain Kaido's threat level.
Sanji begs Robin to save him? That's to show finally show his trust in women to have a fight instead of just always protecting them.
Heck, even basic fundamental reasoning like why the coward trio always run from fights often got perceived negatively. Two of them works better in range and the other one is a healer/doctor, he should avoid any damage and be healthy to tends the others later on.

If you belittle Zoro's scar to Kaido, you ignore the meaning & circumstances behind that.
A nearly broken body, with his last bit of power, doing the strongest attack can already permascar Kaido. Imagine what will happen if post PU, fresh, CoCting Zoro fights him again. He would severely injure Kaido, but that cant happen because it's Luffy time to shine.

It would been more impressive if Zoro creates an actual new fresh scar rather than making the old scar looks bigger.
I really don’t get why Zoro fans trash that scene. Sanji isn’t afraid of relying on his comerades for help, and knows they aren’t as weak as the enemies make them to be. He gained brownie points with Robin too, that’s nothing but a win for Sanji’s agenda. She even defended him in exchange calling him the “wings of the PK.”

If begging a female friend to save you is an act of humiliation. Then these fans’ masculinities must be very fragile.
Honestly, most are just not very intelligent.
It's called "projection"

Projection is a defense mechanism where one sees the traits they find unacceptable in themselves in others. So they project onto something else.

Kaido: You did enough. This wound will remain with me.
Your generation proves to be annoyance.
What a shame if you'd come with me we could have conquered the World.

Gintoki from WG forums: zOLo dIdNt hURt kAidO hE oNLy diD suPErFicIaL dAmaGe
:gokulaugh:
facts >>>>>> your head canon:cheers:

Superficial damage doesn’t cause permanent scars dont be stupid now. Zoro printed Kaido for life and he ain’t healing
it already healed lmao:gokulaugh:

The fact people think Kaido comments was him being super impressed is funny lol

Kaido didn't take zoro seriously despite that
He didn't hype Worstgen either after, he also didn't think highly of zoro

Oden left a huge scar and mental scar! The sacr didn't heal after days and mental scar still on Kaido's mind till now
While Zoro's scar healed shortly after and kaidod isn't even affected by it mentally or ohusically to be nerfed
He kept fighting like nothing and doesn't bother hyping zoro next to Oden.

That's the difference between Top Swordman who's Samurai Roger and Zoro (even with adcoc, he's still below Prime Oden by far)