General & Others Are Zoro fans not disappointed with Kaido’s scar?

If you need to zoom to show it @Adamxero is wright she's tiny
I had trouble to see it myself
Post automatically merged:

He was referring to normal CoC not the advance one or something related with asura🥴
You also have visual effects when basic CoC is used
Where are they ?

Moreover Oda doesn't draw the visual effects for CoC everytime
Look at Yamato, Luffy and Kaido's attack sometimes Black lightning aren't drawn

Where are they ?

Oda always draw with black lightning don't smh

There's no black adcoc lightning here

Zoro used adv.CoC but a primitive, subconscious form.

King of Hell CoC > Luffy's "crude and clumsy" CoC he used the first round against Kaido > the CoC Zoro used in Asura, since it was just subconscious.

Plus, as I already mentioned, Zoro's body was fucked up; his entire skeleton was crushed, with Law wondering how Zoro can even keep performing.

King of Hell Asura should be at least on the level of Oden's Togen Totsuka.

It is not. It showed how much he trusted her. She echoed that sentiment. Oda couldn't have been clearer. It is not the mangaka's fault that you have the reading comprehension of a third grader. Besides, Zoro begged Mihawk like a little bitch. If you're gonna use stupid logic, at least be coherent.
I really don’t get why Zoro fans trash that scene. Sanji isn’t afraid of relying on his comerades for help, and knows they aren’t as weak as the enemies make them to be. He gained brownie points with Robin too, that’s nothing but a win for Sanji’s agenda. She even defended him in exchange calling him the “wings of the PK.”

If begging a female friend to save you is an act of humiliation. Then these fans’ masculinities must be very fragile.

I really don’t get why Zoro fans trash that scene. Sanji isn’t afraid of relying on his comerades for help, and knows they aren’t as weak as the enemies make them to be. He gained brownie points with Robin too, that’s nothing but a win for Sanji’s agenda. She even defended him in exchange calling him the “wings of the PK.”

If begging a female friend to save you is an act of humiliation. Then these fans’ masculinities must be very fragile.
Honestly, most are just not very intelligent.

Tiny it isn't. It's just that Oden's is humongous in comparison.

In addition Oda put it in a bad spot,over Kaidou's Tattoo and it gets completely overshadowed ,even though it starts from around the middle of the Oden scar and reaches the shoulder line.
Yes, overshadowed by Oden's scar
Overshadowed by Luffy's adCoC
Overshadowed by more powerful characters.
Not in the spotlight, nothing wrong here.

Yes, overshadowed by Oden's scar
Overshadowed by Luffy's adCoC
Overshadowed by more powerful characters.
Not in the spotlight, nothing wrong here.
:choppawhat:

Indeed nothing wrong here. Luffy will actually beat Kaidou ,of course he needs to show more than a scar.
Oden is Oden,he had Kaidou on his mercy,before the hostage situation. Unless Zoro does something new,he isn't surpassing him in this arc.

Non-sensical quoting.

Where are they ?

You can see it without zooming in the full view of a HQ scan. As usual it's best to read the official higher quality scans instead of the poorer quality fan scan.

Odens scar is still far bigger

This panel shows how small it is
Oden's scar being bigger =/= Zoro's being small. Given Kaido's size it's about the half of Luffy's body lol if we're scaling properly.