• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
I don't think there will be more flashback for him and I think that is perfectly fine. The Kaidou flashback was short, but it actually told us everything we need to know about Kaidou (outside of God Valley which is not Kaidou's story to reveal). We know where he came from, how he came to his worldview, what his motivations are, and even what he has been waiting for. Doing more flashback at this point would just give us more detail to a story we already know the beginning middle and end of. Which is why I don't expect it.
Finally someone who can read.

I don't think there will be more flashback for him and I think that is perfectly fine. The Kaidou flashback was short, but it actually told us everything we need to know about Kaidou (outside of God Valley which is not Kaidou's story to reveal). We know where he came from, how he came to his worldview, what his motivations are, and even what he has been waiting for. Doing more flashback at this point would just give us more detail to a story we already know the beginning middle and end of. Which is why I don't expect it.
Cool pal. Nice to see some people speak positive instead of oozing negativity 24/7. :pepelit:

I don't really agree with this and I think it's being overly critical of a misunderstood event in the story.

Oda repeatedly pointed out that the capital is unaware of the events in Onigashima. This was done completely on purpose. He's made a point to make sure this whole thing would end with them completely oblivious to the event..

The sense of danger you are looking for has to do with people on Onigashima. The island was falling, there were bombs, and a fire in the castle. The "buildup" was about this, not actually killing capital citizens or getting them to notice certain events.

I'm not defending Oda's writing, but I think the critique is misplaced here.
It's fair if you feel so.

I was just massively underwhelmed and it felt anti-climatic to me.

His flashback didn’t give us anything on why he wants to die which was pretty much the most interesting thing about him in his introduction.

His flashback didn’t give us anything on why he wants to die which was pretty much the most interesting thing about him in his introduction.
It doesn't clear up much at all tbh.

So many open plot points that Oda teased as important are still open:

- Why does Kaido want to die so badly?
- How/why did he become a father (he really doesn't seem to be that kind of guy)?
- What's up with his oni-heritage?
- What's the deal with Onigashima in particular?
- Why does he think Wano is that special and decided to establish his base there?

It doesn't clear up much at all tbh.

So many open plot points that Oda teased as important are still open:

- Why does Kaido want to die so badly?
- How/why did he become a father (he really doesn't seem to be that kind of guy)?
- What's up with his oni-heritage?
- What's the deal with Onigashima in particular?
- Why does he think Wano is that special and decided to establish his base there?
Hoping some is being saved for Yamato's flashback if she gets another one

I think we'll get a bit more right before his death. I still believe the fight is over but Kaido will be in at least 1 more chapter
Post automatically merged:

re read King's flashback, he does have a follow through one as he's falling. Maybe Kaido gets a bit more as he's falling down or lands next chapter

Last edited:
In terms of power level? Nah no one is coping in that regard other than brain dead admiral fan like you

His FB is short that is bad
That dude/boy will roast Kaido until the end of the day haha
Even ppl who are hating on Kaido have respect for him at least interms of strength. Because we don't need even 10 IQ to know what Oda is trying to tell reader that Kaido is truly the strongest both in feats and name.

He trying to downplay Kaido everytime just shows how insecure he is, dude tell us we're coping rofl.
I can't wait to see when Luffy either passed the Red 🐕 to other or soloed him with Imu in same arc.

I have no isseus with Admirals personally, but it would be equality for us Waido fans to hammered the shit out of them watchdog fans when their time comes.
Prepare for that
:pepebusi:

The fight isn't over. Kaido will either return with an awakened form or he'll consume the Yamato no Orochi fruit once it respwns and he'll have the power of two devil fruits temporarily before he explodes as consequence.

He'll surely be beaten by the 9 shadows of the prophecy.

Kaido Zoan form with two devil fruits: