• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
At the impending final clash of Bajrang Gun vs Blazing Dragon Susanoo, Oda should have depicted both Luffy and Kaidou using the FS thus seeing thousands of future possibilities of their respective barraging clashes, feints, evasive maneuvers, biting and ripping each other apart, all those possibilities against each other become fragments of future imaginary Future Sight kaleidoscope surrounding the double spread, with the real-time Monkey God vs Dragon God clash at the center. Since both come to the same conclusion that this direct clash is the only finality they can achieve at the very end of every possibilities. That would make chills running down my spine.

:steef:

At the impending final clash of Bajrang Gun vs Blazing Dragon Susanoo, Oda should have depicted both Luffy and Kaidou using the FS thus seeing thousands of future possibilities of their respective barraging clashes, feints, evasive maneuvers, biting and ripping each other apart, all those possibilities against each other become fragments of future imaginary Future Sight kaleidoscope surrounding the double spread, with the real-time Monkey God vs Dragon God clash at the center. Since both come to the same conclusion that this direct clash is the only finality they can achieve at the very end of every possibilities. That would make chills running down my spine.

:steef:
:steef::cheers:

I meant before the final attack. All the stuff with the new cartoony fighting style which has also been part of Luffy defeating Kaidou.

Like, would you have been happy with a kick? is this just about which limb Luffy uses for the final blow?
Oh yeah, all the stuff before it was satisfying enough

I do feel like a kick would've been fine?? But i'd've been happy with anything but a punch after oda's "just because Luffy's punch is so strong" the lightning attack could've been the perfect way to end it though, makes Luffy finish his fight with an elemental attack rather than his usual brawler style

Whilst I do get it's more the symbolism of awakening and haki being more than just a punch but It still feels like a kick in the guts

Oh yeah, all the stuff before it was satisfying enough

I do feel like a kick would've been fine?? But i'd've been happy with anything but a punch after oda's "just because Luffy's punch is so strong" the lightning attack could've been the perfect way to end it though, makes Luffy finish his fight with an elemental attack rather than his usual brawler style

Whilst I do get it's more the symbolism of awakening and haki being more than just a punch but It still feels like a kick in the guts
Gotcha. Personally I'm okay with it just because Luffy vs Kaidou has been one of the most unique battles he has had. Also because giant punch this time makes me feel like Oda has something else planned for the final arc villain. But like if Luffy beat the next villain with a punch he stretches from all the way around the world or something crazy like that I would be cool with that too.

Gotcha. Personally I'm okay with it just because Luffy vs Kaidou has been one of the most unique battles he has had. Also because giant punch this time makes me feel like Oda has something else planned for the final arc villain. But like if Luffy beat the next villain with a punch he stretches from all the way around the world or something crazy like that I would be cool with that too.
a lot of people are okay with it and there's nothing wrong with that ig, it just doesn't completely sit right with me