• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
no he used a Advanced conquer haki coating that allows his haki to penetrate into kaido with an devil fruit awakened fist the size of onigashima punch.. much different from a simple punch
I knew I was gonna get a reply like this.... Just because it has cool sparks and some flamey bois doesn't mean it isn't a punch. Maybe not simple but aesthetically its the same as nearly every Luffy "knock out" shot, I'm allowed to be disappointed even though you seem to be lapping this shit up

G

Gorosei Informer

"just because Luffy's punch is so strong" @storylore that doesn't mean fucking simple bro. Oda could've had Luffy's hand infused with CoC, eat a devil Fruit while mid punch and I'd still be disappointed it was a punch.. Honestly would've been more impressed if Luffy jerked Kaido off until he died of sexual exhaustion, a punch just ain't it chief

Edit: @Ghostly Reflections fuck oda stans are a different breed these days...

G

Gorosei Informer

Holy FUCK Sean Lock skits are fucking golden, he was an absolute joka on 8 out of 10 cats too :milaugh: he's right though, madonna looks like she's killed a few blokes just from wristies alone :beanmean:

Still can't believe Sean's dead though...
Yeah man, I was legit upset/heartbroken he died, a real massive shock. He was fighting skin cancer from the early 90s apparently! Kept it all a secret this whole time apparently!

I always loved him on 8/10 Cats too as you mentioned. He such an absurdist, hilarious, dry, witty, snarky bastard hahaha. Him and Bill Bailey are the OG goats!

Hahahahaha, I wouldnt be surprsied if she has tbh! Secret to her youth maybe?

Yeah man, I was legit upset/heartbroken he died, a real massive shock. He was fighting skin cancer from the early 90s apparently! Kept it all a secret this whole time apparently!

I always loved him on 8/10 Cats too as you mentioned. He such an absurdist, hilarious, dry, witty, snarky bastard hahaha. Him and Bill Bailey are the OG goats!

Hahahahaha, I wouldnt be surprsied if she has tbh! Secret to her youth maybe?

Sean is probably my favourite comedian, he is consistently funny asf and just plain morbid most of the time. His comedy is a direct deep dive into most of what I find funny and his outward body language cracks me up
Sean and Bill are fucking legends of absurd comedy, if you haven't checked out Bill bailey playing enter sandman on airhorn I'd definitely recommend, it's an oddly amazing instrumental cover

Holy fuck Madonna looks so fucking trashy. She can write a tasty jam but fuck she looks like the cheapest hooker on the poorest street corner

G

Gorosei Informer

Sean is probably my favourite comedian, he is consistently funny asf and just plain morbid most of the time. His comedy is a direct deep dive into most of what I find funny and his outward body language cracks me up
Sean and Bill are fucking legends of absurd comedy, if you haven't checked out Bill bailey playing enter sandman on airhorn I'd definitely recommend, it's an oddly amazing instrumental cover
Hahahaha yeah exactly! Morbid humour done well and such brilliant body language that really sells his delivery, the tone and such!

I actually know which video you speak of too, I used to have Bill Bailey's stand up tours on DVD and I saw him live once. The dad of one of my best friends was quite similar to him in appearance and mannerisms/attitude and we used to love it naturally hahahaha! It was that friend who introduced me to Bill too! Discovering who Bill is I mean, not his "secret twin brother" who was my friends dad ofc hahaha!

His musical stuff is my favourite stuff, especially his covers and "interprations" of various things!

Crocus kinda gave me some Sean Lock energy btw and I feel Oda would enjoy both of them as comedians too:

:crocusuh:

Their humour kinda reminds me of Oda, especially with how absurd they are lol.

Bill is another one with the legendary body language too and also love what he does for rescuing/helping animals and he also made a wonderful tribute to Sean too!:

You can tell they were definitely life ong close friends ofc!

LMAO WTF?! He danced to Enter Sandman on Strictly?! WTF?!

:snoopy::crazwhat:kingufy:saitahu:
Post automatically merged:

Holy fuck Madonna looks so fucking trashy. She can write a tasty jam but fuck she looks like the cheapest hooker on the poorest street corner
Yeah shes really fallen downhill, she peaked in the late 90s to 2000s imo, around the Ray of Light era especially. Also when she was doing songs like Don't Tell Me too.

https://youtu.be/NHydngA5C4E

https://youtu.be/XS088Opj9o0

I still adore a lot of her music, style, performances and such but its sad to see her how she behaves in the past 10 to maybe 15 years. She's really not aging gracefully in many ways. Her snogging Britney was one of the signs of her major downfall to come too.

She did have a great album with Confessions on The Dancefloor though, I really enjoyed that one and the live tour was really cool, although I've only seen clips of it. American Life had some great songs and videos too. Especially the absolutely brutal, gory, true to real life, horrifying uncensored true video of American Life which was banned too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha yeah exactly! Morbid humour done well and such brilliant body language that really sells his delivery, the tone and such!

I actually know which video you speak of too, I used to have Bill Bailey's stand up tours on DVD and I saw him live once. The dad of one of my best friends was quite similar to him in appearance and mannerisms/attitude and we used to love it naturally hahahaha! It was that friend who introduced me to Bill too! Discovering who Bill is I mean, not his "secret twin brother" who was my friends dad ofc hahaha!

His musical stuff is my favourite stuff, especially his covers and "interprations" of various things!

Crocus kinda gave me some Sean Lock energy btw and I feel Oda would enjoy both of them as comedians too:

:crocusuh:

Their humour kinda reminds me of Oda, especially with how absurd they are lol.

Bill is another one with the legendary body language too and also love what he does for rescuing/helping animals and he also made a wonderful tribute to Sean too!:

You can tell they were definitely life ong close friends ofc!

LMAO WTF?! He danced to Enter Sandman on Strictly?! WTF?!

:snoopy::crazwhat:kingufy:saitahu:
I used to have a very good friend that looked exactly like Bill until he got busted dealing drugs and got on the straight and narrow, much the same humour too. The similarities between us are becoming quite odd I must say 😂

Sean and crocus definitely have the same vibe, the whole drum scene gag is definitely something I could've seen Sean pulling in an interview or something. Some of his mascots/props on 8/10 cats were fucking odd until he started his little description and reasoning for them.. The first time I saw the testicle helmet gag I was like wtf?! But as the gag unfolded I couldn't stop myself from having a legitimate gut laugh

Bill described how I feel listening to the lyrics of most rap but ngl that sleezy shit has some funking beat to it

I had no idea that Bill was into rescuing animals and stuff, it's not surprising though. Bills a fucking heart-warming bloke. he's twisted and sensitive, sometimes he even mixes twisted and sensitive in some of his works. I feel like he gets the world a lot more than he let's on he does

Holy shit the footwork in the whammy section and the break afterwards was pretty phenomenal ngl. It's awesome how so many people can bring their own vibe to a dancing style just by having their own choice of music as the backing track.

G

Gorosei Informer

I used to have a very good friend that looked exactly like Bill until he got busted dealing drugs and got on the straight and narrow, much the same humour too. The similarities between us are becoming quite odd I must say 😂
Oh DAMN LOL! Didn't you say you met your "future self" IRL recently too btw?

Sean and crocus definitely have the same vibe, the whole drum scene gag is definitely something I could've seen Sean pulling in an interview or something. Some of his mascots/props on 8/10 cats were fucking odd until he started his little description and reasoning for them.. The first time I saw the testicle helmet gag I was like wtf?! But as the gag unfolded I couldn't stop myself from having a legitimate gut laugh
Right?! That was so a Sean type moment with Crocus, he could deadass deliver that kind of joke with that same kind of deadpan/stoic delivery! He was far too good at that! He could flip on a switch between jovial, asburd, morbid or just deadpan and it was so good!

Hahahaha, he always had the craziest, most extreme and weirdest mascots for sure! Sean was very much the definition of out there, more than anybody even honestly!

Bill described how I feel listening to the lyrics of most rap but ngl that sleezy shit has some funking beat to it
Yeah 100% haha, the beat is definitely what makes it like a lot of songs like that.

I had no idea that Bill was into rescuing animals and stuff, it's not surprising though. Bills a fucking heart-warming bloke. he's twisted and sensitive, sometimes he even mixes twisted and sensitive in some of his works. I feel like he gets the world a lot more than he let's on he does

https://charitydigital.org.uk/topic...-fundraising-campaign-to-save-orangutans-2099

Yeah Bill gives me those kind of Gandalf vibes tbh. He's like a wise sage hermit or something. Black Books the tv series even riffed on that with making him get confused for Jesus in the first episode hahahaha!

Bill does a lot of dark humour in his stuff and I'm certain absurdism comes from a heightened awareness of the world, going through the 5 stages of grief and thus the acceptance of how much is out of our own control and thus cannot change. I've noticed it a lot growing up and it explains some people's interests in Lovecraftian mythos I guess? This is something really personal for me tbh, why I embraced absurdist stuff and related to it, loved it since childhood and especially teenhood too.

I completely agree too, Bill has shown many times he's very seasoned/wise and thus intellectual. He's an extraordinary man and human being in many ways. Truly one of a kind like Sean too.

Holy shit the footwork in the whammy section and the break afterwards was pretty phenomenal ngl. It's awesome how so many people can bring their own vibe to a dancing style just by having their own choice of music as the backing track.
Yeah, Strictly is surprisingly open and creative with stuff like this, they've really embraced it when I expected them to be the exact opposite of it that. They're even including same sex couples now too finally.

I've seen some mad shit on Strictly, I don't watch it but seen clips of it and glimpses from when my mum watches it and it gets WILD!

I'm surprised so many 5 stars raters are here. The action was amazing and the flashback was good but the way Luffy used that finisher felt a bit lackluster for the way Kaido was at least supposedly defeated imo. I gave a solid 4/5.

I knew I was gonna get a reply like this.... Just because it has cool sparks and some flamey bois doesn't mean it isn't a punch. Maybe not simple but aesthetically its the same as nearly every Luffy "knock out" shot, I'm allowed to be disappointed even though you seem to be lapping this shit up
woow bro I never said it wasn't a punch and two never said you couldn't be disappointed your project a lot into my words the point I was making is it more then a simple punch and while we are on the subject what was he suppose to do kick him? Luffy main weapons are his fist and legs been like that since chapter 1 I dont know what you were expecting after 1049 Chapters but go off I guess.

"just because Luffy's punch is so strong" @storylore that doesn't mean fucking simple bro. Oda could've had Luffy's hand infused with CoC, eat a devil Fruit while mid punch and I'd still be disappointed it was a punch.. Honestly would've been more impressed if Luffy jerked Kaido off until he died of sexual exhaustion, a punch just ain't it chief

Edit: @Ghostly Reflections fuck oda stans are a different breed these days...
you take oda words to seriously go back and look at ever villan thats been defeated by Luffy you tell me how he did it.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly would've been more impressed if Luffy jerked Kaido off until he died of sexual exhaustion
I forgot one clip earlier, the true finale of Luffy vs Kaido!:

Also bonus clip that is relevant somehow:

:jackaugh::pepebusi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you are actual morons. I'm not even joking.

Look up "just because" -> for the simple or single reason

Not only didn't Oda say Luffy wasn't going to punch, but he literally implied Luffy WOULD. That comment simply stated that Luffy needed "other things" on top. Hence the fucking flashback with Hyo right before.

woow bro I never said it wasn't a punch and two never said you couldn't be disappointed your project a lot into my words the point I was making is it more then a simple punch and while we are on the subject what was he suppose to do kick him? Luffy main weapons are his fist and legs been like that since chapter 1 I dont know what you were expecting after 1049 Chapters but go off I guess.

you take oda words to seriously go back and look at ever villan thats been defeated by Luffy you tell me how he did it.
I'm just saying I expected something else, the punch was not satisfying... Hell I even find bazooka more interesting than muh fi

My exact point is that oda gave me the impression this time wouldnt be like every other time.. Hence my disappointment.

Some of you are actual morons. I'm not even joking.

Look up "just because" -> for the simple or single reason

Not only didn't Oda say Luffy wasn't going to punch, but he literally implied Luffy WOULD. That comment simply stated that Luffy needed "other things" on top. Hence the fucking flashback with Hyo right before.
LOL, sorry my disappointment and different view triggered you THIS much you twisted fuck 😂😂 you're literally coping right now.... Think what you want, I don't have to be impressed by series punch #240

I'm just saying I expected something else, the punch was not satisfying... Hell I even find bazooka more interesting than muh fi

My exact point is that oda gave me the impression this time wouldnt be like every other time.. Hence my disappointment.
That's fine. But like... wasn't Gear 5th pretty different from every other time?