What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung To save you time in case you're gonna try it, I never use the bounty to determine how strong someone is but there are certainly instances where I use it as one of the many reasons why someone is better than others and this usually only happens when the information we know is limited.

Say, for example, if someone asks me who's stronger b/w BB and Shanks rn. I might use bounty as one of the reasons but I am not dense enough to think BB is half as strong as Shanks because BB's bounty is equal to half of Shanks' bounty. So the chances of you finding a post of me primarily using bounty to power scale are 0.
I wasn’t going to go look lol, I take your word for it. I don’t recall you being one of the “bounty = strength 100%” crowd anyway lol

about Greenbitch deciding to attack Luffy and Wano while Lakainu was scared? :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Green Bull is clearly an Akainu fanboy, so your chances at convincing anyone of this extremely retarded take (even by your standards) is about 0% lol.

Have you convinced yourself though? That’s the real question
:beckmoji:

What if Kaido or Big Mom interrupts Greenbull next chapter? He is afterall close to the area where they fell.

I don't believe Oda has the courage to have Greenbull fight the current Alliance, if this was any other manga I would have been hyped for final panel.
I think they'll get back up and go back to the surface but not yet. To let the Alliance meet Ryokugyu.

:suresure: Kaido was getting captured by Larines on purpose to eat meal lmao.
What admirals did the Marine have at that time?

It has been shown again and again that the Logia trio and the timeskip duo are naturally born Monsters. We will never know if Kaido faced any of them just like Oda will never address him meeting Mihawk the WSS lol.

It’s not. AdCoC is a powerup for pussies, and the WG knows Luffy is Nika and yet doesn’t care about giving him a higher bounty than Kid or Law. They also know he 1v1’d Kaido and simply don’t care.

They clearly perceive Luffy as just as big a deal as Kid and Law.
Are you crazy or what? They're clearly trying to surpress Luffy. But the news got out so they're forced to give bounties.

Status
Not open for further replies.